Approximate lifetime of a Volcano Vaporizer?

pngwyn

I am just wondering what the average lifetime of a Volcano Vaporizer is to be expected? I think I may have just come off of my 3 year warranty on my Volcano classic and I was just curious.

I noticed some people selling NIB Volcano for nearly the same price as used Volcanos, and I assume the new ones come with warranties so I was almost considering a trade off for a few bucks sacrificed to renew the warranty.

I just don't know if it's really necessary.. my understanding is that the build quality of the Volcanos are great, I just don't know how long to expect it to last.

pngwyn,

weedemon

enthusiast
that's a good question. I have had mine 2.25 years so far... so far so good though.

weedemon,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I know people with between 8 and 10 years old units...functioning like the first damn day...

FLskwat,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Yeah, I don't own one, but I have a friend who has had one for 6 years now. Still runs like new. 'Canos are known for being tanks, among other things. It all just depends on how you treat your things. To my knowledge, I can't think of a reputable vaporizer that has any definable life span. They could all break at any point in time, or could last forever, but if you take care of it, it will take care of you ;)

Purpl3_Haz3,
Yeah, mine had 7 year plus before some fucking scumbag stole it, may his very appendix burst as I punctuate this sentence. Classic model, two owners, zero hiccups, semi-frequent cleanings and very very rarely used with concentrates.

Cheers! :lol: The only real problem I've heard of with the Volcanoes is kinked air-pump hoses, and that's both rare and user-serviceable.

charliedontsurf,

eddyfrancis

Kind of goes without saying but just make sure it doesn't fall on the floor or anything. Had a buddy who took his Volcano everywhere and after 3 years of being banged around and dropped all the time it finally stopped working. Honestly I'm surprised it lasted so long with all the abuse. Quite a testament to the quality of those things I'd say.

eddyfrancis,

Troi

My original volcano classic, (Whom a friend uses now) I bought back in 2006, and its still running like a champ. (Never been dropped or banged around tho, its basically stayed put where it is the past 4 years.

Troi,

StickyShisha2

my volcano classic is OLD. i'm the second owner & used it nonstop for more than 4 years. then on loan to a friend for over a year (traveling on tour with a band). now that i have it back, i find the pump to be a bit louder and bags inflate a bit slower. (and some dents on it) still love it and it got lots of use at a party this weekend filling many turkey bags.

StickyShisha2,

Blood420

I've had my Volcano Classic for 4 and a half years. Never had a problem with it and I usually wait until it's fairly dirty before I clean it, laziness haha. It's been knocked over once or twice too. I've been using it more in the last 8 months then I ever did before. It's built like a tank.

Blood420,

turtles

Just to chime in, they have them at dispensaries around here on 24/7 and they keep on trucking

turtles,

Raf007

Retailer
Bought mine in Nov' 2003.

Still working like new.
And I dropped it at leat twice from shoulder high (wrap in a sweatshirt and then in a backpack) because of a deffective backpack. Still working !

Raf007,
Top Bottom