Apollo Glassworks

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
A foggy day in the Pond......

By the way, check out the latest episode of Vice on HBO. They ran a legalization in Colorado piece and at the end of the piece they scroll to a shot with about 10 different Apollo pieces in a row including my frog piece in the video above.

Seriously, what are the chances of seeing the piece you just got in and are 2nd pull in, on HBO while you are hitting it. I couldn't believe it. :whoa:

So I think I will name this piece Vice in honor of that moment. :rockon:

A foggy day in the Pond......

By the way, check out the latest episode of Vice on HBO. They ran a legalization in Colorado piece and at the end of the piece they scroll to a shot with about 10 different Apollo pieces in a row including my frog piece in the video above.

Seriously, what are the chances of seeing the piece you just got in and are 2nd pull in, on HBO while you are hitting it. I couldn't believe it. :whoa:

So I think I will name this piece Vice in honor of that moment. :rockon:

Glad to see you went ahead and grabbed it so how do you think it hit is on it? To me it unbelievably smooth with the slight bubble upon clearing. I love mine its got green trim we call it Michigan J

Cannabis Connoisseur,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Does anyone have a link to contact Apollo? Or is contact via iOffer the best method?? I'm looking for something like their 7" submarine, but with a female joint for my Lotus.

Delta3DStudios,

Caligula

Maximus
I think just doing under "ask seller a question" on the page for that specific piece will get it done. I asked them if they blow in house, etc before the same way and they got back really quick.

Also yes, if its the scientific glass its blown in house in NY.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Ah! I asked a question about modifying a piece from their list and got this response:

"Sorry, we aren't accepting any custom orders right now. Thank you."

Anyone know why?

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Caligula

PoopMachine

Ah! I asked a question about modifying a piece from their list and got this response:

"Sorry, we aren't accepting any custom orders right now. Thank you."

Anyone know why?

I do.. Ive traded quite a few emails with Dave @ Apollo. Bottom line is they're so busy with their regular line, they dont have time for any custom stuff. Its a shame because they do nice work, their stuff is priced really fair and their customer service is pretty damned good considering... I hope that at some point they get to a place they can do more customs..

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I do.. Ive traded quite a few emails with Dave @ Apollo. Bottom line is they're so busy with their regular line, they dont have time for any custom stuff. Its a shame because they do nice work, their stuff is priced really fair and their customer service is pretty damned good considering... I hope that at some point they get to a place they can do more customs..

Hmf, that sucks! I might still buy this piece, even if they won't make it with a 14mm female connection.
https://www.ioffer.com/i/7-14mm-gridded-inline-inject-micro-submarine-oil-rig-561700790

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Caligula

Meghan

Hmf, that sucks! I might still buy this piece, even if they won't make it with a 14mm female connection.
https://www.ioffer.com/i/7-14mm-gridded-inline-inject-micro-submarine-oil-rig-561700790

I've been coveting that piece! I have a similar-style bub, only bigger, from GBD that I love.

inline-bub.png

My one complaint about it is that it's a bit bigger than I'd ideally like, at least as far as being able to put it away when I'm not using it. I love the smaller size and easier storage for the Apollo version. If you end up picking it up, let me know how you like it!!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I've been coveting that piece! I have a similar-style bub, only bigger, from GBD that I love.

inline-bub.png

My one complaint about it is that it's a bit bigger than I'd ideally like, at least as far as being able to put it away when I'm not using it. I love the smaller size and easier storage for the Apollo version. If you end up picking it up, let me know how you like it!!

Haha, awesome! Yeah, I'm looking for a piece with two upright female joints so I can use a helix jet mouthpiece to swirl the vapor into a sweet looking twister (if it works like my old combustion piece once it arrives anyway... ha ha ha).

I'm looking for a base to connect various glass mouthpieces and AC's to play around (Just started my glass acquisition syndrome, only have a D020 currently!!)

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Snappo

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Ratchett you can always just get that all female claisen or a simple male to female adapter and still use that submarine bub.

Lol, Yeah, I'll have to contact Mike at OGB for a custom male to female adapter. Not sure if the Lotus will be too wide for that mount. Might have to get the piece angled slightly to fit properly.

Coincidentally I'm currently awaiting a shipment of glass parts from OGB to make my AC and Mouthpiece work with a Y-claisen until I can find a proper base.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Lol, Yeah, I'll have to contact Mike at OGB for a custom male to female adapter. Not sure if the Lotus will be too wide for that mount. Might have to get the piece angled slightly to fit properly.

Coincidentally I'm currently awaiting a shipment of glass parts from OGB to make my AC and Mouthpiece work with a Y-claisen until I can find a proper base.
Yeah, Mike at OGB is the sure choice!!!

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I was just talking about these guys. Are they out of business? I had my eye on several more pieces since I like this one from them so much. Does anyone know where to buy their glass now?

I know this thread is old as hell, but I figured it was worth a shot. I tried Facebook.

542EB8E2-885A-4CCC-BF95-43215E4E2DEE_zpsnsvvbua2.jpg

mrbonsai420,

PoopMachine

I think all their stuff was from China. Ive found pretty much every piece theyve sold on Chinese websites long before the whole Chinese craze got cranked up here.

PoopMachine,
Top Bottom