Anyone watching LOST tonight?

bcleez

Been a fan for all 6 years, a little disappointed at this season but it should be a great one tonight. 2 1/2 hours of mind blowing lost!

bcleez,

lwien

I'll be there. Alternate endings being shown on Jimmy Kimmel.

lwien,

the ob

all good in the hood.
I have watched since the beginning and I can honestly say I am really excited that it is ending. It has turned into a terrible show. They are not going to answer all the questions (which they said they would) and it is just really dumb now.

plus of the two and a half hours I wonder how much will be actual TV and how much will be ad's?

the ob,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I watched since season 1 episode 'House of the Rising Sun', got addicted, was disappointed at how season 2 ended, and thought that it 'jumped the shark' in season 3, although I kept watching. Then there was the writer's strike and an abbreviated season 4, most of which I missed because of watching primary season.

Don't know what the hell is going on now, but I'm watching. Just my dogs, myself, a couple of hard apple ciders, munchies, vapor and maybe g/f will come over and watch.

I own the season box sets and maybe some day I'll watch it in one go.

But it's very depressing when they kill your 2 favourite characters in the first 2 seasons and then start killing your remaining favourite characters on an almost regular basis.

Tom

tdavie,

lwien

tdavie said:
But it's very depressing when they kill your 2 favourite characters in the first 2 seasons and then start killing your remaining favourite characters on an almost regular basis.

Tom
That's what happens when you have such a long running series and annual actor contracts. ;)

lwien,

stinkmeaner

I will watch, seen every episode but to tell you the truth I don't know why I even watch anymore considering the show lately don't even amount to much, it's like they answer a question with another question.

stinkmeaner,

bcleez

Yeah, I agree. I thought the show was so good in seasons 2&3. There was so much drama around the hatch and what was going on. I am upset with the direction the show took. Some of the answers are so lame. They made such a huge deal about the numbers then its just like "jacob has a thing for numbers" "It's just chalk on a wall"... are you kidding me? I am glad it is ending too.

One thing that can't be denied is how great Terry O'Quinn is as an actor. I was unfamiliar with his work before lost. Titus Welliver as the MIB was great too.

bcleez,

stinkmeaner

I loved the hatch episodes, I just couldn't wait to get a look inside that damn hatch. Lock is the man, him, Sawyer, and Sayid are my three favorite characters. Before Lost, the only thing I have seen with Terry O'Quinn act in was Old School in which he was Luke Wilsons boss at the law firm.

stinkmeaner,

bcleez

you weren't kidding. that is a ton of shit.

I really wonder who will have a good career after lost. I can't see Jorge Garcia ever shaking the Hurley role.

Ben Linus/Michael Emerson is pretty good too. Even in Saw 1.
Frank Lapedis/Jeff Fahey is good also. Liked Lawnmower man and he is going to be in Machete... It was funny when Sawyer said he stepped out of a burt reynolds movie or something to that effect.

Sayid is awesome. Naveen will have a great career after lost.

Its tough, people will offer them the same roles they played already, or something so off the wall that they are going to fail... almost a lose lose situation.

bcleez,

the ob

all good in the hood.
wow just realized that lost starts at 8 and goes till 11:30. that is not only a weird time, but a bad one too. why didn't they just start it earlier. seems weird.

the ob,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Most, but not all of my favourite dead characters were brought back for a few cameos, but still....wtf? I know what I started watching back in 2004, but I sure don't know what I finished watching a few minutes ago.

This is like Gilligan's Island on acid.

Tom

tdavie,
Top Bottom