anyone use absinthe?

weechway

I got a friend who loves Absinthe mind you i've left my drinking days behind I only drink high quality tequila and rarely. We go halves on a bottle of Century 100 absinthe and i've never drank this stuff before but have drank alot of different stuff especially when i was younger lol.This is absolutely the best stuff i've ever had. We tried the sugar cube method then straight and holy shite i got an amazing buzz off this stuff it is such a unique drunk. I don't think i will ever drink anything but this. We hit the SSV with some Recon and this stuff compliments bud so fucking good and I hate drinking and consuming bud. I feel Godly and have been truly touched by the fairy in the bottle. ;)

weechway,
G

Jade is definitely the best in the world. The only absinthe that tastes better is Jade's VS is the Jade 1901.

Guest,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
And of course there is a Absinthe thread here already as well :lol:

My best results making ABV tincture are with absinthe so far. After rum - which I'm not that fond of- it's the highest grade alcoholic beverage I've been able to find here so far, plus it masks the nasty ABV taste pretty good. Unfortunately thujone is forbidden here as well.

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom