Anyone try tasty puff drops or any other kinds of flavouring?

StickyShisha2

My friend sells that stuff in his hooka shop. If you put it on herb or tobacco it tastes awful, but its OK for flavouring bong or hooka water.

my favorite pineapple water with coconut shisha

StickyShisha2,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
LOL This looks like a PG or VG flavoring mix (minus the nicotine) for e-cigarettes. I had an experience similar as I filled a cartomizer (that was prefilled with tobacco flavor) with my orange creme and creme de menthe flavors. Talk about nasty...

I can only imagine what this tasty puff would taste like on a square. :uhoh:

AGBeer,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oh boy! Well I'll admit to trying a few flavorings on herb in the Iolite since I'm an e-cig user and have flavorings for DIY stuff.

O...M...G! So nasty!! And in order to get rid of the taste I'd have to clean all the IO bits :( I gave a few flavorings a whirl but none tasted very good with the herb though some taste mighty fine in the e-cig....the flavors DO NOT translate to the IO very well IMHO.

One caveat is that no one would have guess the IO was filled with herb when the overpowering smell of vanilla and shit is overtaking the herb :ninja: which was the reason I tried it to begin with. A stealth op. if you can handle the taste.

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
This might also be a viable alternative to watercured bud... Hmmmm... The gears are turning! :lol:

AGBeer,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
My friend said he had a few drops of some watermelon in a joint and it tasted alright but he would never buy them himself.

bluntfaced,

Rastamook

I know it's been a year since anyone has posted here, but I thought I'd bring it back up. I put a drop or two of the grape flavor on the pile, gave it a few minutes to dry before I packed it, and I really enjoyed the flavor of the vapor. I'm not saying that I don't love the normal flavor of vaporizing, but I can see how these would be a nice thing to use for a change of pace, or for special occasions. Anyone else have flavor reviews?

Rastamook,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I've smoked with tasty puff but never vaped with it. It tastes great if you use ONE drop per bowl. Anything more is just nasty.

darkrom,
Top Bottom