Anyone know how long ABV firecrackers can sit after being cooked?

FourTwentyJG

Hey,

Cooked some firecrackers with like a .8 of abv in each last night. Anyone know how long they can sit around for before starting to lose potency? I have them stored in like a ziploc each in a cool dark cabinet.

FourTwentyJG,

FourTwentyJG

Anyone?

mod note: Read the rules please. No bumping. Please do not bump your threads to try and get attention. Be patient.

FourTwentyJG,

FourTwentyJG

I Made some firecrackers the other day with a .8 of abv in them. Ate it last night and it didn't really do anything, at 45 minutes in i felt absolutely nothing and went to go smoke some kief bowls haha . I'm wondering if anyone knows how much abv i should cook in my firecrackers to really be able to feel it.

FourTwentyJG,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
I've found it takes 1.5 - 2 grams of ABV for me to feel the effects. I personally put mine in capsules.

VaporEyes,
Reactions: Vicki

FourTwentyJG

Understood mod, sorry. Vaporeyes, do you usually cook the abv or do anything to extract it before you put it in the capsules? Or do you just put it in the capsule as it is and take it like that?

FourTwentyJG,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Understood mod, sorry. Vaporeyes, do you usually cook the abv or do anything to extract it before you put it in the capsules? Or do you just put it in the capsule as it is and take it like that?

I put it in a bit of olive oil and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. The ABV has already been decarboxylated so this isn't really necessary.

VaporEyes,
Top Bottom