Anyone in Windsor Ontario?

lazylathe

Almost there...
We recently moved here and apart from 3 to 4 420 stores, that is it!!
Where i moved from was dispensary heaven while here it is a wasteland of emptiness with regards to cannabis.

If anyone is up for a sesh or meet and greet or just to hang out, hit me up in PM or just here for a chat!
Would love to hear from like minded people in this area!

Hope i am not the lone vaporist out here!

Monsoon

Mail order is probably your best bet if you need to buy some. Let me know if you need suggestions, I rotate through a handful.

You should check out this Discord chat, I think there might be some members from Windsor. Most members are from Ontario anyway. I've been a member for awhile and it's a very friendly and smart community much like FC is.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Mail order is probably your best bet if you need to buy some. Let me know if you need suggestions, I rotate through a handful.

You should check out this Discord chat, I think there might be some members from Windsor. Most members are from Ontario anyway. I've been a member for awhile and it's a very friendly and smart community much like FC is.

I am all hooked up with herb and registered with Broken Coast, although I mainly use Mom's. Looking for some human interaction in this sparse corner of Ontario.

I have not looked into Discord yet! Thanks for the invite!

lazylathe,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom