Anyone here have saltwater tanks?

fogvalley

Dark vaper
Hey what's up any one on FC have reef tanks? I am still setting mine up again after a 5 year storage. But I am also upgrading. Mine is a 125 gallon
Just ordered about 150 snails fish still have a bit more time before I put them in. Then coral.
2B3F38AD-737D-4B4D-BBCE-E4B98E49072B.jpg

FrigginRights

I had a 5 gallon marine tank, and I think i invested around almost 1500 dollars on it. Expensive hobby, and more expensive when you cheap out!.

I tried to get photos, but I uploaded to imageshack in 2009 and I guess they updated their servers. Photos are dead.

Also had a bunch of freshwater tanks. Freshwater is so much easier, you can like not change the tank water for a year and these chichlids will still thrive lol.

-awesome I just did a small google search and I got some thumbnail photos! better then nothing!

I also had a yellow goby that I train to eat dried food. Cutest thing ever.

This is a corynactis - wild anemone - I just keep it, and every day I fed him a small shrimp. He got big. The yellow goby has slime similar to the clownfish, so this guys stinger's couldn't kill him.

This was the same exact anemone, but way back, I fed him and got big in the above photo.

full photo of my 5.5 gallon tank. I wish I had a bigger photo!

Yellow Clown Goby in his own tank. He just chills all day, doesnt swim much.

Last edited:
FrigginRights,
Reactions: h3rbalist
Top Bottom