Anyone hear of "Panama Gold?"

Shmoo

I am currently able to purchase the medical strain "Panama Gold" from Cali. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this or had it before, since there's not too much about it online. There's one thread on Grasscity but it isn't too informative. My guess is that it's either a hybrid between or a renaming of Panama Red and Acapulco Gold, since apparently Panama Gold is also an "oldschool" strain. But yeah if anyone knows anything about this, please let me know! :cool:

I am currently able to purchase the medical strain "Panama Gold" from Cali. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this or had it before, since there's not too much about it online. There's one thread on Grasscity but it isn't too informative. My guess is that it's either a hybrid between or a renaming of Panama Red and Acapulco Gold, since apparently Panama Gold is also an "oldschool" strain. But yeah if anyone knows anything about this, please let me know! :cool:
Not sure about the gold but I've had real Panama Red,straight from Panama in the early '80s. She's a sativa through and through! Great head high,lots of giggling and hardly any body lock. If you can get those genetics then please do! A lot of old school stuff has disappeared over the years,and once lost almost impossible to replicate. But remember it is a sativa in every way. That means looong grow times,tall branchy plants and long thin whispy buds. Add to that a small overall yield and it's no wonder very few people grow sativa anymore. But the rewards are great if you can pull it off. Everyone's got indica heavy stuff that hits the body,but bust out a bowl of Panama Red at a party and you will be known as "The Man" of the party!
If you need help or anything send me samples and I'll put them through the analyzer for ya. :lol:

Shmoo

Not sure about the gold but I've had real Panama Red,straight from Panama in the early '80s. She's a sativa through and through! Great head high,lots of giggling and hardly any body lock. If you can get those genetics then please do! A lot of old school stuff has disappeared over the years,and once lost almost impossible to replicate. But remember it is a sativa in every way. That means looong grow times,tall branchy plants and long thin whispy buds. Add to that a small overall yield and it's no wonder very few people grow sativa anymore. But the rewards are great if you can pull it off. Everyone's got indica heavy stuff that hits the body,but bust out a bowl of Panama Red at a party and you will be known as "The Man" of the party!
If you need help or anything send me samples and I'll put them through the analyzer for ya. :lol:
That's great to hear, I'd love if Panama Gold has similar effects.
And if I'm in doubt I'll let you know! :rofl:

Shmoo,
Reactions: ShipDit

Shmoo

Turns out I'm getting Sleepwalker, which is a hybrid between Romulan (Sleep) and Skywalker (walker).
It's indica-dominant, but apparently still euphoric. Even if Romulan is supposed to be a couch-locking strain, many reviewers are smokers and thus are more prone to couch-lock. I'll let you guys know how it is, perhaps with some pictures if it looks nice enough. :brow:

Shmoo,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
We tried Sleepwalker... It was great for pain, but really didn't hit me for sleep.

Panama Gold sounds interesting... I'm starting to really enjoy a good sativa now and then. ;)

Shmoo

We tried Sleepwalker... It was great for pain, but really didn't hit me for sleep.

Panama Gold sounds interesting... I'm starting to really enjoy a good sativa now and then. ;)
That's great news for me, since I really don't want a strain that knocks me out. I'm fortunate enough to be a great sleeper...I can fall asleep in almost any environment I swear.
By chance, is there anything else you can tell me about Sleepwalker?

Shmoo,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Not really. We got a gram, tried it a couple of times, ... it dulled pain, and I recall that we noticed that it didn't really help as much with sleep as we were told it would*

*We no longer deal with that dispensary, due to lack of any testing, pretty lax "security", and not real sure that what we bought, was what they were selling.

Shmoo

Not really. We got a gram, tried it a couple of times, ... it dulled pain, and I recall that we noticed that it didn't really help as much with sleep as we were told it would*

*We no longer deal with that dispensary, due to lack of any testing, pretty lax "security", and not real sure that what we bought, was what they were selling.
Oh alrighty. Well thanks for the input though!

Shmoo,
Top Bottom