Anyone have any nice suggestions for a hash/oil pen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i love vaping and i own a volcano, a davinci, a silver surfer, and a vaporgenie. my DV which is currently broken (replacement broken) and they want to send it in but ive send it in 3 times and get broken ones so im out portable wise, for portable wise i just wanna start doing hash oil in the pens because its nice and easy.

Sorry for the rant beasically i just want to know cheap/reliable/good vape pens for oil/hash, thank you for your time friends and i hope to hear some good things im going to be researching some of them (as i know nothing about the pens besides they suck for herbs).

laugingsodreamy12,

Zookeeper

I would suggest a variable voltage 510 battery to start. 510 is most common and cheapest parts. From there, your either going to be making glycol or glycerin tinctures to use in e-cig cartomizers. OR using a modified stainless cartomizer to use pure full melts directly. You typically keep a lighter on hand to melt the wax at the top of the cartomizer downward when the bottom is used up,no device on the market today is going to blast a full cartomizer of straight wax without needing some 'bowl maintenance". The omicron is a good cart (will need an adaptor for 510 battery, omicron 601 batteries suck) Another popular cart is a Kanger brand stainless bottom coil 510 cartomizer,with the e-liquid batting removed. Other than that, gentlemans and wacky willy in canada offer already modified hashoil cartomizers for a much higher price.

Dont buy a pen kit branded for wax or oil use. They will not work as good and will cost twice as much as buying your own battery and cartomizer. from an e-cig source. Its the same stuff, exactly.

Zookeeper,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom