Anyone have any experience with the BudVac storage container?

Giant Robot

Good, bad, indifferent? i like the thought that it offers a vacuum seal but I was wondering if anyone had any real world experience with it?

Thanks!

Giant Robot

Giant Robot,

JacFlasche

I don't know about that, but I thought that maybe you could do what I do.
I have a vacuum pump, and a part that I bought from the company that sells those plastic sealing machines (I forget what it is named) the part came form Cabarallas sports and it was only twelve dollars. It fits over the top of quart mason jars and allows you to use the regular lids to create a vacuum seal. I have used this for all my herb storage and if you open a five year old jar, it seems as fresh a it ever was. Better actually. Hope you can use this info.

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
i haven't heard of the Budvac storage container before but if you're looking into long term and quality storage of your bud then i recommend the CVault. I don't have one for myself but it is held pretty highly by the members who have one here on FC. there's a pretty good thread with some reviews in it right here that you should check out.

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Reactions: Giant Robot
My GF has two budvac's - one small and one big one that holds more than a half lb. They are bad ass. I will have to get one if we ever break up.... :| This the website she ordered from (i think) www.budvac.com

greenacresunderground,

Giant Robot

Wow, I didn't see any replies for the first few weeks and so I hadn't checked back until now. Thanks for all the great advice. Upon reading all of it and then checking out the CVault thread, it would appear that proper humidity>=vacuum sealing in terms of keeping things fresh and the odorfree aspect is extremely attractive to me so I'm going to go ahead and try the CVault. Thanks for all of the info!!

Giant Robot,

mikeben

Budvac is really good, had it for years. Have a 2 oz jar and it takes a while to pump so I am glad they now have an electric pumper. Have one on its way to me

mikeben,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
so anyone have the budvac and Cvault? I was about to pull the trigger on cvault but want to see if anyone has a head to head on these 2.

mrbonsai420,

mikeben

Just the Budvac and now that I have the electric closer I really cannot recommend it higher.

mikeben,
Top Bottom