Anyone got a note 7.......???

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I was one of the first in the UK to receive my note 7....i fucking love it.

Im a huge note fan, have been since note 3.. i soon became very attached to the note series, and now I cannot live without its features, such as the pen....

I don't have a pc, so my note does everything from work invoices to illegal downloading...

Now this new note 7 recall is all a load of conspiracy bullshit if you ask me... I wouldn't be surprised if Apple set this whole thing up because they knew the note obliterated their latest model...

My note 7 runs cooler than any previous phone iv had...even under intense load....

All lipo an lions have the abilitly to explode, and in total, more Apple products have caught fire, but you dont see them being recalled..

As I know my phone is now not replaceable, iv been only using the battery between 20 and 80%, so as to prolong the life of the sealed battery...
Not because im worried about it exploding...
This charge gives me an easy 2 days use... what other phone does that????

Also I cannot live without the iris scanner now, it's a godsend for me at work with messy hands and a broken fingerprint...always wears off...

We have all become too at home with these little bombs we carry around, so much so that we sleep with them charging next to our heads at night.... you wouldnt do that with a grenade would you???

My note sits on a ceramic slab overnight and I never leave it charging alone... responsible.....

So my note is irreplaceable, There is nothing that comes close to it...so I'm keeping it....

But now samsung have issued another battery patch that will limit the capacity to 60%....

Fuck off Samsung, you can't even prove that it is the battery that is the problem, you have no idea if there even is a problem...or if Apple emloyed 100 people to claim...conspiracy....

So my question here is, Can I just decline this limitimg update???? Or is this gonna be out of my control...does anyone know????
Do I have to root my phone to get round this.... ?

Id like to hear others views on this....

Thanks......

Last edited:
kellya86,
Top Bottom