anyone ever use an "AromaCare II"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I ask because a friend of mine is iffy about getting a different vaporizer because he had no luck with this one. I'm trying to help him out to steer him to something decent. I checked it out on Ebay, it doesn't look promising just by appearance. I can understand from his perspective, even though it's incorrect, that he doesn't want to throw good money after bad money having already bought a vape that doesn't really work. Thanks.

jeffp,

umpnum14

.._. _._. :-)
jeffp said:
I ask because a friend of mine is iffy about getting a different vaporizer because he had no luck with this one. I'm trying to help him out to steer him to something decent. I checked it out on Ebay, it doesn't look promising just by appearance. I can understand from his perspective, even though it's incorrect, that he doesn't want to throw good money after bad money having already bought a vape that doesn't really work. Thanks.
if you are speaking of this http://cgi.ebay.com/Aromacare-II-He...6|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50 then save your money and keep searching

umpnum14,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
umpnum14 said:
jeffp said:
if you are speaking of this http://cgi.ebay.com/Aromacare-II-He...6|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50 then save your money and keep searching
No, I'm fine, more than fine with the PD. I know what he has is shit but it would be helpful to me to be able to explain to him WHY what he has is shit compared with something decent, like PD or DB, etc. Even a VG would be quantum improvement.

jeffp,

max

Out to lunch
jeff, the Aromacare is a BC Vaporizer clone. Conduction, not convection. The BC was my first vape. It made me appreciate the benefits of vapor, but I got headaches trying to suck the thin, wispy vapor out of it. I'd tell your friend there's a world of difference between that one and a decent convection vape. I sold my almost new BC vape for $25 and still feel guilty about it, and that was before all the cheap clones hit the market, so $25 was a good price back then.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom