1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Anyone bought from myrubberneck / hippiehippievape ?

Discussion in 'ABV' started by sharonf, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharonf

sharonf New Member

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you purchased from myrubberneck or hippiehippievape (which seems to be the same user from their replies) through ebay recently and can vouch they are for real ?

Thanks

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  2. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

Bought from myrubberneck almost a year ago. Nice transaction!

Edit: and in reading @max post below, glad to be an exception in my transaction.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  3. max

max This space available Staff Member

I'm not saying that myrubberneck won't ship what you order. The guy's been around for a while. But he isn't totally honest. In the past he's claimed to be an authorized reseller for several brands, indicating that you can get the manuf. warranty by buying from him, when that was an outright lie.

The other seller has some complaints about no service on DOA products. Personally I wouldn't buy from either. Check feedback on eBay sellers and make your own decision. As for both sellers being the same person I don't buy that.

Caligula, SSVUN~YAH and RUDE BOY like this.
  4. sharonf

sharonf New Member

Hi max,

one of them wrote me: "We ship to **** every day. We mark as a gift and value at $50.. Buy from us.."
    and the other: "We ship in plain brown boxes, mark it as a gift and value at $50.. Buy from us.."

Coincidence?

I'm looking for someone reliable to match their pricing. Thing is the bigger shops will not agree to write a different price on the packing and tax is a bitch here.

Mr. Gweilo 420 and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  5. olivianewtonjohn

olivianewtonjohn Well-Known Member

If that is the case then I would personally order from rubberneck. I have heard the unhonest part that max is referring to but that does not seem to be a recent issue. I have heard from quite a few people in the solo thread who ordered from him and everything was fine.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  6. equatorgringo

equatorgringo Well-Known Member

Bought from myrubberneck and all went very well, even got two bracelets instead of one :p

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  7. BOBCAT

BOBCAT Two Minutes To Midnight

Bought my solo from myrubberneck after verifying with Arizer that he/she is an authorized reseller.No problems with the transaction

8. VaporsVaporizer

VaporsVaporizer On the Stoop

I bought my Solo from my rubberneck, and registered it with Arizer without a problem.

9. Baked55

Baked55 Active Member

Have bought from myrubberneck with no issues.

10. sharonf

sharonf New Member

Thanks, just placed an order for the extreme q :-) Can't wait to DIY its face off ...

VaporsVaporizer and BOBCAT like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors