Anybody Else Have to Turn Down Their Vape Recently?

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
I noticed I had to turn down my vape about a week or two ago, I believe because of the changing of the season. Is this common?

My Hakko has just the metal tube instead of a glass HC, and the dimmer-switch I use to control it usually doesn't stand adjustments of more than a degree or two, but the change recently was a quarter of an inch, which seemed a lot.

VWFringe,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
My house is perhaps 10 C warmer in summer than in winter. I can notice that in my vaping temperatures.

WatTyler,

djonkoman

wow that's a pretty big difference, don't think the difference is that big here. (in winter usually 17-18 degrees C, in summer 22-24 I think)
haven't noticed a difference in my vaping

djonkoman,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I live in a very cold, old farmhouse. It's actually worse than that- it gets down below 10C frequently during the winter. (my heating is an expensive to run electric boiler, so I don't run it all that much- just to take the edge off in the morning or when I have visitors. We should have a cheaper oil fired system, like everyone else around here, but we live across a rickety bridge unsuitable for oil deliveries, so it's either build a new bridge, carry it across and fill the tank by hand, get a helicopter delivery, or an electric boiler. Unfortunately my landlord (a wealthy hereditary Lord, who doesn't need to worry about things like energy costs) decided on the electric boiler)

WatTyler,

turk

turk
...in san francisco the temp doesn;t really fluctuate all that much the whole year...so no...

turk,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
This is a really good point. It is starting to get warmer here. We don't have any air conditioning so it only gets as cold inside as it dose at night. Sometimes the temp in the house can vary by 20 degrees depending on the time of year. This will probably affect my variable voltage power supply driven vaporizers for sure. It might also explain why sometimes i get better hits even though I have not changed anything about the way I am vaporizing. I guess the ambient temp can affect it enough.

Slightly Medicated,

headdoctor

WatTyler--I've got to say it sounds like you have a very interesting home. I wonder if it's all "character," or just chilly....

headdoctor,
Top Bottom