Any way to mod an Enail with bottom heater to vaporize flower?

beluga808

Hi FC!

Some while ago I bought an Enail kit for dabbing. It's this one. Pretty soon after that I lost the interest for it and went back to vaporizing flower.
The coil is 25mm and has a bottom heater. Therefore my initial thought, to create something like a Pinky, won't work out.
Do you guys have an idea what I could do with it in order to make it able to vaporize flower? Or should I just except that it's useless for my field of use?
Thanks in advance!

beluga808,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
You might be able to use a Old Head Terp Hammer with it. It was created for the dab ready, but that's also a 25mm axial coil.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: beluga808

beluga808

Thank you! The terp hammer looks interesting. I just did a quick Google search and couldn't find it anywhere, not even at the old head website. Is it not released yet?

beluga808,

AssistedLiving

SquirrelMaster

Hi FC!

Some while ago I bought an Enail kit for dabbing. It's this one. Pretty soon after that I lost the interest for it and went back to vaporizing flower.
The coil is 25mm and has a bottom heater. Therefore my initial thought, to create something like a Pinky, won't work out.
Do you guys have an idea what I could do with it in order to make it able to vaporize flower? Or should I just except that it's useless for my field of use?
Thanks in advance!
I would look at another coil and ball vape housing to use with your PID. The stainless steel Zeal by Cloud Connoisseur is priced very low. I think he's only carrying 220v kits (with PID) so you would have to find a coil. You should reach out to him because he may have an extra coil.

You'll have to make sure you PID uses the same pinout of whatever coil you decide to buy. If not you'll fry your PID.

beluga808

I would look at another coil and ball vape housing to use with your PID. The stainless steel Zeal by Cloud Connoisseur is priced very low. I think he's only carrying 220v kits (with PID) so you would have to find a coil. You should reach out to him because he may have an extra coil.

You'll have to make sure you PID uses the same pinout of whatever coil you decide to buy. If not you'll fry your PID.
Thanks man. The site I bought my kit from also offers a 20mm coil. They told me it will fit to my PID. But that one is 80€ and just has three turns, which (I guess) is not enough for the Zeal.
I will contact CC to see if he has a coil that I can use.

I will put my bottom heater coil aside, and maybe one day I will DIY some sort of ball heater with it, when the right idea comes to my mind :)

beluga808,

SquirrelMaster

Thanks man. The site I bought my kit from also offers a 20mm coil. They told me it will fit to my PID. But that one is 80€ and just has three turns, which (I guess) is not enough for the Zeal.
I will contact CC to see if he has a coil that I can use.

I will put my bottom heater coil aside, and maybe one day I will DIY some sort of ball heater with it, when the right idea comes to my mind :)
You should be able to find a coil for much cheaper then that. Have a look at Aliexpress, but be mindful of your pinout as you'll find both versions there.

SquirrelMaster,
Top Bottom