Any small portable concentrate vapes without cartridges?

fairy boots

I'd like to know if there are any small vapes, like the size of the magic flight or maybe pen sized, that don't require cartridges and that are low maintenance, minimal to no cleaning. I have a magic flight but I have some bubble hash and I've tried to put it in some rolling papers to vape and it didn't turn out so well. I don't live in a medical state so I have no use for cartridges and I don't like the idea of wasting money on buying something I'm only going to use a few times. I wonder if what I'm looking for even exists. :(

fairy boots,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Assuming hash is bubble or pressed like you referenced in your OP and not hash oil.....
Vapor Genie can do hash but it's flame powered. Cera LL can do hash and flower though technically it's a cart based system for modular capabilities the cart is made to last for a really long time.

Puffers,

fairy boots

The VG is fairly large imo. I like the idea of it but the shape and size of it are off putting for me. I just looked up the cera and omg that could be exactly what I need thank you!!

fairy boots,
Reactions: Puffers

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
The Persei with a Hercules cart could do it as well but you would want a 7.4v Herc which is currently being redesigned. Its most likely at least a month away. If you want something soon, the cera looks like a fabulous portable.

Puffers,
Top Bottom