Any issues going back to real cannabis after using Cesamet (Nabilone)?

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations everyone,

A fellow citizen is offered a Cesamet prescription by his doctor. He wonders what the effects could be, including those related to tolerance. I vaguely recall that GL once complained that using JWH-018 "fucked up" his "receptors" so i sort of wonder: should that person fear experiencing the same problems after using Cesamet???

:peace:

Egzoset,

ioright

Cloud Connoisseur
I would say 'that person' will be fine. 'Someone I know' was prescribed said medication and can still happily vape with full effects.

ioright,

Cleanfiend

I have safely taken cesamet and marinol for many months, while also vaporizing concurrently. I never recognized any exaggerated issues regarding my tolerance. everything in moderation. I have found that by not 'over-doing it' with the meds, that I can control my tolerance. very similar to how you can control your tolerance with vaping by not 'over-doing it'. totally subjective, but that has been my experience

Cleanfiend,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

I thank you both for this input, perhaps the "receptors" story was a rare occurence as i suppose reactions can vary widely between individuals.

:peace:

Egzoset,
Top Bottom