Any high-quality, battery-powered wooden vapes?

Penny Wise

I'd like to get a unit that's at least mostly made out of wood, but battery-powered, in the same vein as the Milaana. A self-contained unit that I can pop a battery into and go. I know this is sort of an odd request but I just feel more comfortable with non-plastic devices when I'm vaping cannabis. Thanks in advance.

VoidOfCourse

Lil' Bud Classic
20190527-122557.jpg

Or even better the Lil' Bud Elite
Found at Vapwood https://vapwood.com/shop-1

little maggie

If you can tolerate waiting the nomad is perfect- it's custom designed based on what you want and is very small. It works with one battery. The milaana and mistvape are also very good. If you want something similar to the z the iheat heats faster than most similar vapes. And the tubo evic contains a box mod within the wood frame so it's a one piece vape that uses 1 battery and has software simpler than many box mods.

Vaporware

Nomad gets my vote too (the only real downside I think is the waiting list if you need something soon), but the Milaana, Li’l Bud, MVT, and Firewood are all the kind of thing you’re asking for.

You can get wooden or metal stems for probably any of them if you want to avoid glass, but they may have to be custom made if no one’s selling them yet. @Ed's TnT already has Nomad stems available right now, and I’m sure he could make stems for the others too if he hasn’t already.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I'd like to get a unit that's at least mostly made out of wood, but battery-powered, in the same vein as the Milaana. A self-contained unit that I can pop a battery into and go. I know this is sort of an odd request but I just feel more comfortable with non-plastic devices when I'm vaping cannabis. Thanks in advance.

I second a vote for Vapwood products. My Lil' Bud Classic has been my main vape for the past year.

VoidOfCourse

You can get 15% off a Lil' Bud at Vapwood and get on the next ~June shipping "train" if you order in the next couple of days!
The 15% off *nowaple* coupon code will stick around for a few more days, but the bigger news is you can still get in on late June shipping. It'll shift to July any day now.

VoidOfCourse

The Lil' Bud Elite actually has an Evolv DNA 75C chip in it!

I own a Lil' Bud Classic and with how much I all ready like my Lil' Bud Classic (unregulated) and seeing what a Evolv DNA C chip did for my 510 atty after using other popular mods I instinctively jumped on a discount and ordered an Elite.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don’t know your situation?

CANNABIS is the GRAIL!

DECENT DEVICE?

Da ball is in your court?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What function does wood provide?

The SOLO is functional?

Insulation as well and beautiful looks, handcraft purity and support. Why use a custom mold of plastic when you can produce natural wood bodies...

Solo is absolutely functional, though it is not pure convection (nor instant on demand), and it does not have an isolated airpath either...

Come on Atax, you must know by now why we love these vapes! Our Holy Grail for the Holy Herb ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Insulation as well and beautiful looks, handcraft purity and support. Why use a custom mold of plastic when you can produce natural wood bodies...

Solo is absolutely functional, though it is not pure convection (nor instant on demand), and it does not have an isolated airpath either...

Come on Atax, you must know by now why we love these vapes! Our Holy Grail for the Holy Herb ;)
$200,000 surfboard made from wood 4-a collector I agree wood can be ART!

MAUI WOWIE after lunch 2-B CIVILIZED?

little maggie

Just want to mention that the mistvape uses a smaller stem (14mm) which is perfect for micro doses if that's something you're interested in. Also if money is an issue you might check out the imp from mistvape which is a very small wood vape that uses a box mod.
Also Alan who makes the iheat makes great stems for just about anything. He already has nomad stems as well as splinter and milaana ones. They aren't posted on his website so you need to write to him.

Top Bottom