Any Herb Vapors in Hummingbird Territory?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Are any of you herb vapors aware of the draw of Hummingbirds when you vape outside?

We have a well established colony of birds. Our Hummingbirds are quite territorial. Therefore, you realize they are fairly aggressive once you get to know them. We have feeders around the house so they squabble less. I often consider them mini kamikaze dive bombers attending to their daily affairs. Seems getting hit by one would hurt. But no matter what, they are one of nature's little gems.

Since I am relegated to the great outdoors for my medical treatments, nature seems to be joining me in my activities. It is hard to describe how vaping herb is like catnip to a Hummingbird. All I know is that Walt Disney fashioned Tinkerbell after Hummingbirds after observing these guys under the influence. These critters chasing and snorting wafting, dwindling vape plums can't seem to get enough. They begin to parade and dance for your attention in entertaining ways almost as if to coax or demand more wafting plumes. They are particularly drawn to that first sweet nectar-flavored draw of herb and stay well into the light brown popcorn phase.

Anyone happened upon this or similar nature-vape melds?

And as a disclaimer; I in no way condone animal cruelty! I observe nature... that is my limit. This is what I observe and have observed coming into my sphere since I recently began vaping, not the reverse. Please leave nature as you found it. :cool:

And as to pets, yes, I found in a lifetime that pets are drawn to cannabis. This post is more about awareness of our surroundings and influence as we vape. Just because you thought you saw something doesn't mean you didn't :hmm:

shredder

Are any of you herb vapors aware of the draw of Hummingbirds when you vape outside?

We have a well established colony of birds. Our Hummingbirds are quite territorial. Therefore, you realize they are fairly aggressive once you get to know them. We have feeders around the house so they squabble less. I often consider them mini kamikaze dive bombers attending to their daily affairs. Seems getting hit by one would hurt. But no matter what, they are one of nature's little gems.

Since I am relegated to the great outdoors for my medical treatments, nature seems to be joining me in my activities. It is hard to describe how vaping herb is like catnip to a Hummingbird. All I know is that Walt Disney fashioned Tinkerbell after Hummingbirds after observing these guys under the influence. These critters chasing and snorting wafting, dwindling vape plums can't seem to get enough. They begin to parade and dance for your attention in entertaining ways almost as if to coax or demand more wafting plumes. They are particularly drawn to that first sweet nectar-flavored draw of herb and stay well into the light brown popcorn phase.

Anyone happened upon this or similar nature-vape melds?

And as a disclaimer; I in no way condone animal cruelty! I observe nature... that is my limit. This is what I observe and have observed coming into my sphere since I recently began vaping, not the reverse. Please leave nature as you found it. :cool:

And as to pets, yes, I found in a lifetime that pets are drawn to cannabis. This post is more about awareness of our surroundings and influence as we vape. Just because you thought you saw something doesn't mean you didn't :hmm:

Are you sure you just didn't vape too much and they're actually mosquitoes?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
:rofl:No, this is observation over several months with a pretty good baseline. We know these guys. This is new behavior. Combustion never changed their behavior in the past. I have lots of observation hours under my old way of consuming.

And unfortunately yes, seems vaping draws night-time mosquitoes. :rant:

TommyDee,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

:rofl:No, this is observation over several months with a pretty good baseline. We know these guys. This is new behavior. Combustion never changed their behavior in the past. I have lots of observation hours under my old way of consuming.

And unfortunately yes, seems vaping draws night-time mosquitoes. :rant:

I just was pulling your leg, lol.

I live out in the woods and enjoy nature as well. Even in the city it's a hoot to watch sea gulls fight over tossed French fries at burger king.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
We have crows. Sometimes we have hawks and no crows. Those are good months.
I need to find Hawk Catnip :mental:

TommyDee,
Reactions: GetLeft

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Had a parakeet that had free rein in the house. I found that he loved pot seeds and could be taught damn near anything by using them as a reward. Taught him to kiss by holding a pot seed between my lips.

When we smoked herb (There was no vaping back then) he would land on my head, stroll down to my glasses and occasionally after an inhale he would lower his head, upside down, till his beak was just above my lips and wait for me to breath out. He'd climb back up as I brought the pipe back up. He'd also climb in your mouth if you put the pot seed in the middle of your tongue and held your mouth open.

We have a new dog who was owned by fellow vapists.....I asked them if they got the dog high and was told no but every time I break out the vape he comes running over and gets in my face or tries to lick the vape. I don't get him high but it sure seems like someone did.

ChooChooCharlie

Repost of old pic for this thread
(note Select cart from rec store, not fatal)

hummingbird-with-keys.jpg

Top Bottom