Any graphic artists?

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I am thinking of getting a tattoo and was hoping that a graphic artist could show me what my idea looks like.

Id like a small tattoo like 2 inches x 2 inches, it would be black sound waves and in the center of the waves mixed in would be dB.

Survivalism,

eLiguL

If you are serious about this I would suggest going to your local tattoo parlors and speak with the guy who your gonna get your tat from.

They will usually charge you a nominal amount ($20-50) depending on the complexity of the tat. I think its always well worth spending some money if you are gonna get something that is permanent. I have a tribal tat that was drawn by a friend and put on by a tattoo artist. Lets just say that the positioning would have contoured my body better if the tattoo artist drew it. If you can, I would get the same person who is going to do the tat to do your drawing.

:2c:

Some sample tribal tats from my friend. *NOTE* Thats my friends leg not mine. He said the parts on his foot was painful like you wouldnt believe.

eLiguL,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

sorry about the one word reply, but that dragon is DOPE!

stonemonkey55,

eLiguL

stonemonkey55 said:
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

sorry about the one word reply, but that dragon is DOPE!
Its actually a Pheonix, he has a dragon on his left arm.

eLiguL,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
the dragon and the phoenix the yin and the yang and the balance of the universe. I love it!

stonemonkey55,

Loarun

just my experiences with peoples tattoos

:2c: uhhhhhhh don't get a small tattoo go balls out :brow: small tattoos look like bruises or drawings instead of something meaningful and important. i mean that's just me =)

Loarun,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I completely understand what you are saying but id like to get an idea about how this design looks so i know if im serious or not. I dont have the money to pay him so i know if i like the idea or not. If i do get very serious about it then i will take the drawing i have to him and ask him to re do it with his personal touch.

Survivalism,
Top Bottom