Any experiences with Mobius or Mälström percolator bong?

daoist

I was wondering if there are any people out here with a Mobius percolator bong? They call it Mälström percolator I think

I was just wondering what the difference would be between a showerhead, a matrix or a Mälström percolator.
It is a bit of an unusual percolator and it i a bit uncommon. So i was wondering if there are any people out here with hands on experience with Mälström percolators.

daoist,
Reactions: dimmusp

Zementos

I have the smaller 14mm blaze mälström. Lots of chug, few fat bubbles, rumbles in your hand. I guess the 18mm would have even more chug.
Have an sidecar with matrix perc to compare and its basically the opposite. No chug lots small bubbles with good/lots of air flow.

Zementos,

daoist

I have the smaller 14mm blaze mälström. Lots of chug, few fat bubbles, rumbles in your hand. I guess the 18mm would have even more chug.
Have an sidecar with matrix perc to compare and its basically the opposite. No chug lots small bubbles with good/lots of air flow.
Oke thanks for the info. What sidecar matrix do you have? is it a single or double matrix?

daoist,

daoist

That sounds like a nice piece. Only place I know where to get it is DHgate. I wish I just get some glass like that in europe.
i don't think newvape sells it anymore.

daoist,

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I use a Mobius from CA that has a matrix perc. It's not a recycler. I love it. I use it daily. Wonderful piece with great function. Has a very easy draw thru the perc - light!! If you want more resistance then the matrix perc from them isn't for you. But if you like a light draw that you control - amazing piece. I have no comparison to the other one you mention so I can't comment. It does look to me that the Mobius would be more money. Hope that helps. Enjoy. A good glass piece makes such a big difference. I only vape thru glass these days.

madhockeydad,
Reactions: daoist
Top Bottom