Any experience with Mig Vapor sub Herb / other 510 Atomizer?

Doktor Dub

Anybody tried this one?

https://www.migvapor.com/black-sub-herb-vaporizer

I can t find a thread for it, if i am temporarily blind just delete this.

I would like a Vape Attachement for a box mod for stealth reasons (and because i hope it will be more reliable then the GH....)

I suspect not the greatest vape in the world but it should work fine.

Are there any better alternatives which don t come with waiting list and shipping overseas?

Thanks in advance, have a great day!

Doktor Dub,

Longbones

Hey! I'm just starting to get back into the vape scene after a long hiatus. I got this guy with about the same expectations as you. You won't be able to do large packs and still get a relatively even vape, but it is possible to bake herb if you're willing to take your time. To my knowledge, there are not any better or even comparable 510 options that are good to go out of the box. I'm working on some rebuildable e-cig tanks (RDAs) with silica wick that can dab really well, but that takes some tinkering.

My results tend toward 3/4 dark brown 1/4 singed black, which just goes in the "for CBD heavy concentrate" jar anyway. However, I haven't had it long and I think if you ran it below 20W and used it exclusively for a couple weeks, you could consistently get a dark brown bake. Just don't expect golden goodies.

Great for stealth, and I'm glad I have it in my arsenal, but the stealth and versatility are the advantages, not the pleasure of the vape. I tend to use it as a concentrate vape with some silica wick so that I can incorporate it into home use and not feel like I'm leaving something out of the rotation.

Top Bottom