Any changes in health - long term vaping?

Have you noticed any changes in your breathing or overall health? ( negatively )

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C No Ego

Panic and Anxiety attacks related to cannabis use might have a couple of reasons.
I had to go through the same experience a number of times but found my sweetspot now.

First and ppbly the biggest reason is the lack of cba/cbd in some strains that were harvested too early.
If you dont wait for your trichomes to turn amber the thc levels are at the maximum and the cbd is almost nonexistent. You can find this info in a lot of growers guides like Ed Rosenthals for example.
A friend of mine smoked really badly stretched(?) street weed with some poisonous stuff in there that gave him a panic attack first and made him vomit for half the night aftertwards.

Strains with high cbd seem to have an overall calming factor, at least for me so I got myself a nice little cbd pen with a reliable source for safe liquids and I use this every now and than while using my vapes.
Havent had a problem since including more cbd into my daily routine.

Btt, Ive been vaping on/off for the past 8 years and I can say that the phases were i vape only are the better ones for sure. Short term effect after stopping combustion is always increase in appetite, smelling and libido and long term effects being able to clear the lungs without having dark spots in my cough, doubled stamina when hiking and overall better mood :)
I think the only negative thing i get when vaping compared to not using at all is that I have less energy and will to do stuff, but its not too bad I still get all my shit done just takes longer :D

15 years ago I built some racks for a naturopathic doctor... he has a machine that lights up little diodes in trays... the trays fit into the cabinet I built, anyway- he back then was tracking about ten new pesticides a Week and trying to keep up with all the allergic reactions in the patients... I have bnot been there in 15 years, there is probably not standing space by now in there because of all the pesticides... Mercury in the mouth and pesticides reactions were two of the main issues he was seeing

daoist

For me daily vaping makes me feel more happy, relaxed, less anxiety, easier to talk to people. I use mostly strains from the haze family (sativas), but sometimes i switch to kush or white widow or something just because sativas are not as popular and is not always available.

So i just feel better and wake up with a smile on my face, ready to go. It takes my mind to places you would normally not go to.

Sometimes my throat gets irritated a little bit. But my Easyflow bong diffuses real nice so it is not really a big issue, most of the time. If it becomes a problem i just take a short t-break, or i heat up and some oil with a bit of herb, instead of vaping.

Some of this irritation could be related to the quality of the herb, or not cleaning your vaporizer and whips etc. So i clean it pretty much every time before i start vaping.

As far as anxiety and paranoia etc is concerned. i don't have that. because i just toke it slowly and spread over several hours. Other people may microdose (see the microdose topic on FC). It is pretty much the same thing.

If you hit that vapor so hard that the bowl is evaporated in like 1 hour, it will be different than spreading it over 5 hours. You do whatever you like.

I don't think daily vaporists ever get paranoid. because they have experience. They know when to take it easy. They can control the high, they know the dosage, how big of a hit/toke they like, the lower vs higher temperatures (temperature surfing) and its effects, etc...

If you just want to get fucked up as fast as possible, just do that if you like doing that. but dont complain about paranoia after you did that.

Last edited:

daoist

My post was liked so i can not edit previous post anymore, thats why i post this message after previous message.

Just wanted to add:
i have noticed that when the air in the room and the herb are both to dry (lets say 40% to 50% humidity)
you get a really harsch and numb feeling on throat. but that is because it is way to dry.

I personally like it best at 62% humidity (i use boveda 62% humidity packs).
Makes it much more pleasant to vape. Also vaping with hot water makes it less irritable for your throat.

just my two cents.

snamuh

ghost
While i am very slightly concerned about vaping issues like the lung scare that happened recently with fake carts....

I am way more concerned about companies making shitty vapes with shitty materials. So many people will do anything for money. Just look at storz and bickle and they were "supposed" to be a leader.... the volcano hybrid was like a beta product.

daoist

I don't believe companies skimp on materials. even an arizer extreme Q, which is probably the most affordable desktop vaporizer, has ceramic heater and very good quality glass parts. I dropped the glass parts so many times and they just don't want to break.

Stortz and Bickel is totally over engineered and very well tested.
they definately do not skimp on anything. maybe if there is anything wrong i am sure it a design flaw of 1mm off or some shit like that and not an issue with the materials used.

The guys from modern cannabist talked about the volcano hybrid on their show a while ago.
you can ask Austin. he seemed to know what was wrong with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom