Any bird owners in here?

GreenLeaf

Birds creep me out!

I'm also allergic to their feathers.

I know my cat would eat a pet bird if I had one.

I had a friend growing up who had a cockatiel and when I'd either spend the night at his house or hang out at his house I'd come home with allergies but the same thing happens if I sleep on a feather pillow.

A friend of mine has a parrot but I've never seen it.

GreenLeaf,

Lindsey

VA_Kottonmouth_Kween
GreenLeaf said:
Birds creep me out!
I'm also allergic to their feathers.
I know my cat would eat a pet bird if I had one.
I had a friend growing up who had a cockatiel and when I'd either spend the night at his house or hang out at his house I'd come home with allergies but the same thing happens if I sleep on a feather pillow.
A friend of mine has a parrot but I've never seen it.

Sorry to hear that man!!! My cats FEAR our 3 parrots!!! Our Umbrella Cockatoo Chloe gets on the floor & chases my 2 cats out of the living room!!! Then my 2 Grand Eclectus Parrots don't mean to be mean, but when I'm laying on my bed holding them & my kitty Shelly wants to lay on my chest one of my birds Johnny (the green male) will watch her tail swaying back & forth until he can no longer contain himself & finally nip it with his beak!!! She cries like a teeny tiny kitten (12 year old spoiled drama kween kitty she is) & jumps down from the bed & pouts while looking menacing at them from the floor!!! LOL!!! Ok, my Gypsy just got off her cage & waddled over to my Guinea Pig Smokey's cage & is watching him drink water now & they are getting along WAY better than I expected!!! Awesome!!! Peace & Love to ALL the worlds creatures!!!
:peace:
-Lindsey

Lindsey,
Top Bottom