Anvil by Vestratto

delta hotel

I ordered an Anvil and a bunch of bits and bobs, but the only things listed on the outer packaging were "XL BUNDLE" and "420 BUNDLE". Not much of a secret and I don't live in such an accommodating area, I was annoyed at the time, I hope they've gotten better.

Grumpyrider

Infamous__vapes on Instagram
Do any of you use triple or quadruple jet torch lighter with great results on their Anvil.
I would like to buy a smaller lighter that my Ronx double jet for on the go.
With the Ronx I use the double jet setting with the bottom one pointed right at the thermal battery. I just change le length of the flammes depending on the bowl I use and the quantity of gas remaining in the tank (less fuel in the tank -> bigger flammes). With those 2 flammes I manage to stay under 30s of heating time and ride the line (my ronx isn't able to make the anvil click under 40s with the single torch).
I think I could also get a lighter roast and stay under 30s of heating just buy lowering the torches power.
Zoocura Torch Lighter 2 Pack... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJPXX5JX?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share I use this lighter exclusively and it works great!

My_50p_worth

Pretty disappointed to hear that this is still the case regarding packaging.

@yogie I did email and message them on here but have been ignored. I’m glad you got a reply and thank you for posting it.

I did end up making the order and thinking it’d be okay (well, VAS did :lol:) so I’ve now emailed again to say I need the postage address changed or a refund.

What I don’t understand is why no other vape companies have these issues? Are Canadian customs just that much more specific than others? Tinymight label their packages as hand warmers (or they did when I owned one for a little while) and that works just fine

@Abele Rizieri Ferrari do you think I’d still be dealing with this hassle if there was a better supplier? ;) I’ve been waiting for vapefiend to stock them but I doubt that’ll ever happen tbh. I’m considering trying to order from an EU site but I don’t know if that’ll come with brexit ballache

@Admin at Vestratto if you’re reading this, please get a deal going with a UK supplier before you get one of us in big trouble over here. Also clearly state on your site that orders aren’t discreet - in some countries their drugs laws could get that customer imprisoned. Can’t imagine that being good for business were it to happen

Last edited:
My_50p_worth,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@Abele Rizieri Ferrari do you think I’d still be dealing with this hassle if there was a better supplier? ;) I’ve been waiting for vapefiend to stock them but I doubt that’ll ever happen tbh. I’m considering trying to order from an EU site but I don’t know if that’ll come with brexit ballache
I'd ask the retailer how they ship, and if it hoest through customs indiscreetly because of how its declared, I'd ask the store to declare it as something that is less revealing about the product. There's probably always a risk, but should be less like that. The good stores that I believe stock Anvil are la centrale vapeur (they have discount code FC13LCV10 for 10% off), Docteur Vaporisateur, and Verdampft noch mal. La centrale vapeur is my favorite vapor store in EU and I've had plenty good experiences with them. The other ones should also be good, I haven't ordered from them as often though because LCV often has the best price. Good luck!

My_50p_worth

I'd ask the retailer how they ship, and if it hoest through customs indiscreetly because of how its declared, I'd ask the store to declare it as something that is less revealing about the product. There's probably always a risk, but should be less like that. The good stores that I believe stock Anvil are la centrale vapeur (they have discount code FC13LCV10 for 10% off), Docteur Vaporisateur, and Verdampft noch mal. La centrale vapeur is my favorite vapor store in EU and I've had plenty good experiences with them. The other ones should also be good, I haven't ordered from them as often though because LCV often has the best price. Good luck!
Thanks man I really appreciate that! The code especially haha.

I might just have a look at LCV then, and if happy with their setup I’ll totally cancel my order through Vestratto. I like the anvil a lot but I like a roof over my head even more

It’s honestly ridiculous that in 2023 so many countries still have these draconian laws over a plant that grows in the ground. One day I hope our weed laws will catch up with you guys and the USA, and we can all look back on these conversations and have a good laugh. Rant over ;)

Alligator427

LCV is ok for the price and for advices, but if you have a problem or if you want to return your vap in the 15 days, it could be an other sound. They could be very border line. I had a bad experience with them.
Docteur vaporisateur is less reactiv if you have questions, but more trustable I find. And if you are not happy with your vap, you can return it, not like LCV.
Verdampft, I ordered just once and I have not to complain about them.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I think this pretty over-dramatic. All of those EU suppliers ordered direct from Vestratto just fine without any issues. Nor have I heard of a single instance where someone got in trouble. I’m Canadian but none of my orders came with any identifiable things on the outside of the box. If they open it up they’re gonna find out what it is no matter how it was packaged or labeled.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I think this pretty over-dramatic. All of those EU suppliers ordered direct from Vestratto just fine without any issues. Nor have I heard of a single instance where someone got in trouble. I’m Canadian but none of my orders came with any identifiable things on the outside of the box. If they open it up they’re gonna find out what it is no matter how it was packaged or labeled.
This is uninformed. Because of customs the proxy's need to be declared, so crossing the borders it will get this info. Also UK is not like the countries retailing in EU. There's EU countries where this might be less easy by the way, reactionary Hungary for example. And UK also has a very tough weed policy. People lose there house over minor shit. This is serious subject and I don't understand why you're weighing in so uninformed. It's harmful.

My_50p_worth

Yeah I’m sorry @Arawfish I think you’re well off the mark here.

Over here paraphernalia is legal, but the herb isn’t. Puts us in a weird spot where it’s totally legal for someone to order an anvil and receive it, but also puts a landlord well within their rights to kick you out of accommodation due to buying drug paraphernalia. It’s totally messed up here.

One more thing, just because you (one person) haven’t heard of something happening doesn’t mean it hasn’t or won’t.

There’s actually a guy who lost his parcel in the Anvil Shipping thread if you’d like to read that

Arawfish

Green Thumb
This is uninformed. Because of customs the proxy's need to be declared, so crossing the borders it will get this info. Also UK is not like the countries retailing in EU. There's EU countries where this might be less easy by the way, reactionary Hungary for example. And UK also has a very tough weed policy. People lose there house over minor shit. This is serious subject and I don't understand why you're weighing in so uninformed. It's harmful.
I’ve only sent like 5+ vapes over to the UK and declared their contents appropriately without a single issue. What are they going to do with a piece of metal that’s never been used and has absolutely no evidence of a crime taking place? You could be ordering to vape mint and lavender for all they know.

Losing his package sounds absolutely nothing like losing his house.

I mean, I really don’t care what you do or how you get an Anvil, I just thought it was a little overly dramatic and offered a different view based on my own personal experience in sending and receiving things from the UK.

Roffa

I’ve only sent like 5+ vapes over to the UK and declared their contents appropriately without a single issue. What are they going to do with a piece of metal that’s never been used and has absolutely no evidence of a crime taking place? You could be ordering to vape mint and lavender for all they know.

Losing his package sounds absolutely nothing like losing his house.
That's not the point. If someone in authority or power is looking for a pretext to end a lease or report you, or some such, they will have a viable reason to do that because of this. Your personal experiences are irrelevant.

My_50p_worth

You’re totally missing the point here man, slow down and think about it

There’s a real gap in critical thought in your comment.

Renting puts you at the discretion of the landlord over here. So @Abele Rizieri Ferrari is right, you can absolutely lose your house.

Also, that’s just the UK. Other countries have way worse drug laws than us

My_50p_worth

I should also make a quick distinction regarding my comment on drug paraphernalia to avoid confusion

UNUSED paraphernalia is legal. Used, it comes under legal consequences as the herb itself.

You can still be kicked out of accommodation, university and the like for being caught with unused paraphernalia though.

Make sense? Of course it doesn’t. It’s UK drug law

My_50p_worth

Well I hope Vestratto sorts you out, or you find a suitable retailer. Very draconian laws indeed, but it seems like the whole world is a little more draconian these days. Best of luck to ya!
I’ve cancelled the order now, so I’m weighing up an LCV anvil order or a cocobolo vong with pure silver FMJ to get a little variety

Bloody VAS :(

I was only talking the other day on here about being happy with one device. You lot should just ignore anything I say cos I’ll be saying something different this time next week :rofl:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I’ve cancelled the order now, so I’m weighing up an LCV anvil order or a cocobolo vong with pure silver FMJ to get a little variety

Bloody VAS :(

I was only talking the other day on here about being happy with one device. You lot should just ignore anything I say cos I’ll be saying something different this time next week :rofl:
Not to continue being argumentative, but how do you expect LCV to be any less of a concern for getting into the country? They’re based in France right? And as aforementioned by another, the UK is no longer in the EU so I’m assuming your package would still undergo the same scrutiny as a package from Canada? Or is there a piece to this puzzle that I’m missing?

My_50p_worth

Not to continue being argumentative, but how do you expect LCV to be any less of a concern for getting into the country? They’re based in France right? And as aforementioned by another, the UK is no longer in the EU so I’m assuming your package would still undergo the same scrutiny as a package from Canada? Or is there a piece to this puzzle that I’m missing?
That piece is your customs requiring the declaration believe it or not. According to Vestratto anyway.

Whether that’s true or not I can’t say, you’re the Canadian so you’d know better than me

USA, EU, I’ve had no issues at all. Perfectly discreet packages. I’ve only ever had this issue with Vestratto packages

My_50p_worth,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
That piece is your customs requiring the declaration believe it or not. According to Vestratto anyway.

Whether that’s true or not I can’t say, you’re the Canadian so you’d know better than me

USA, EU, I’ve had no issues at all. Perfectly discreet packages. I’ve only ever had this issue with Vestratto packages
Right, fair enough. I was lucky to not have to get one from out of country so I can’t say what they declare it as. Would be pretty silly if they straight up called it a “cannabis vaporizer” but I doubt they’re that stupid. At least on the Vestratto site there is no mention of cannabis whatsoever in case a customs agent looked it up.

Whenever I’ve shipped out of country it’s always been either “aromatherapy device” or “humidifier” or “Wooden Ornament” or “paper weight”

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

My packages from non EU countries also have customs declarations on the outside and when I ship overseas I also have to declare. Vestratto is honest with customs, other companies ar more catering to the people importing customer.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
My packages from non EU countries also have customs declarations on the outside and when I ship overseas I also have to declare. Vestratto is honest with customs, other companies ar more catering to the people importing customer.
That’s lame on Vestratto’s end, but makes sense with the kind of person John is and his background with the medical industry. Everything has to be right and in order.

Top Bottom