Anvil by Vestratto

DocNicksche

And for the sake of Argumentation 😁 ...
I heard John thinks about certifying the anvil as a medical device. Given his year long expierience in this field, he sure is aware of all the regulations regarding User safety. He would have to prove the safety of his device in many different aspects and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even try to certify it, if he wasn't absolutely sure it's safe and can be approved by the authorities 😉
That would be a lot of time, Work and ultimately money for nothing if it wouldn't pass the certification...

Edit: NPs are a pretty "new thing" and therefore not really considered by said regulations. But still, it has to be proven Safe for usage and devices for inhaling have special requirements to be Safe .

Glorg

I just wanted to add I recently got the vhb 3D printed induction setup and it’s been solid with the anvil, I have an old portable ih from them so I’m glad that company is surviving they do good work. It needs more testing still but it’s replaced the torch np. Anvil is still easily one of my favorite vapes, I wish they would give us lotus heat shields next and just own the two best butane setups on the market.

My_50p_worth

Anyone use the wand with Anvil?

I’ve lost my wand so ordering another one anyway for use with the TA, but I also vaguely remember a few users saying there’s a way to RTL with anvil and wand?

Grumpyrider

Infamous__vapes on Instagram
Has anyone found a good combination of pairing the anvil oven with a different/better stem?
I use the 8mm adapter to pair the anvil oven with the revolve 2 stem, it provides significantly cooler vapor.
Any one tried anything different or unique?
I use mine with an mvs and I prefer it over the anvil stem and condenser

My_50p_worth

Does anyone find they can pull bigger and tastier hits native with their Anvil?
I have tried it through a bong and the taste is definitely not as good nor the vapor production , it is a lot smoother through the bong though.
I’d say it’s about the same for me, provided the seal is tight enough. XL bowl shines a lot brighter in a bong, too

Obviously the longer vapour path will typically be less flavourful, usually it’s a trade between flavour and cooling I’ve found

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Has anyone found a good combination of pairing the anvil oven with a different/better stem?
I use the 8mm adapter to pair the anvil oven with the revolve 2 stem, it provides significantly cooler vapor.
Any one tried anything different or unique?
I have a stainless steel lined stem (sleeve and mp) by Alex Leo that pairs with the standard setup:

94078613-36-D9-46-F5-A981-8839-A877-AB7-D.jpg

And a glass lined stem by Aezhenn Wood that pairs with the 8mm USA kit:

76-BACD1-C-42-F2-424-E-A4-F9-5-B7749881959.jpg

Does anyone find they can pull bigger and tastier hits native with their Anvil?
I have tried it through a bong and the taste is definitely not as good nor the vapor production , it is a lot smoother through the bong though.

The tastiest hits from my Anvil I've gotten through my Prophet dry glass and through some smaller water pieces with an easy draw like my CB straight can.

My_50p_worth

I haven't tried the XL through a bong yet , must try it later.

That little spot of bare metal on the XL where the screen would be on the non XL, that spot is magical for hash btw ;)

Stick a nice glob on the metal plate, then top it off with herb.. through a bong that hit is desktop levels of getting smacked

Last edited:
My_50p_worth,
Reactions: Shorner

Shorner

That little spot of bare metal on the XL where the screen would be on the non XL, that spot is magical for hash btw ;)

Stick a nice glob on the metal plate, then top it off with herb.. through a bong that hit is desktop levels of getting smacked
I will try this next time i make a bit of kief👍

Shorner,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

J'en ai vu sur un site français, je sauterai peut-être le pas en janvier. Avec le kit USA bien sûr !
Oui le USA kit est sublime, très versatile. A part le stem d'Aezhenn je l'utile avec un wpa en verre du ed's tnt (La Centrale Vapeur vendre ça). Mais je pense le USA kit est pas a vendre en Europe? (J'assume que tu es en France)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: NoAlarm

NoAlarm

Oui le kit USA est sublime, très polyvalent. A part le stem d'Aezhenn je l'utile avec un wpa en verre du ed's tnt (La Centrale Vapeur vendre ça). Mais je pense que le kit USA n'est pas à vendre en Europe ? (J'assume que tu es en France)
Oui je suis en France, mais je pense que Verdampfnotchmal( je ne suis pas sûr de l'orthographe) pourrai l'avoir bientôt. Ils ont souvent des produits qu'on ne trouve pas sur les autres site. Par exemple ils vendent le Warhead de Simrell. En Europe ce sont les seuls je pense. En plus ils ont déjà tout les produits Vestratto.

Oui le USA kit est sublime, très versatile. A part le stem d'Aezhenn je l'utile avec un wpa en verre du ed's tnt (La Centrale Vapeur vendre ça). Mais je pense le USA kit est pas a vendre en Europe? (J'assume que tu es en France)
Sinon je commanderai directement chez Vestratto

fogbank

Anyone use the wand with Anvil?

I’ve lost my wand so ordering another one anyway for use with the TA, but I also vaguely remember a few users saying there’s a way to RTL with anvil and wand?
I use the Wand with the Anvil exclusively. After dialing in the technique with a number of other induction heaters I settled on the Wand for the Anvil because of its replaceable batteries.

I rigged up a metal "stopper" from an old basket screen and inserted that into the silicone insert from the DV adapter for the Wand. This allows the Anvil to sit in the hole at the exact depth that I desire without having to hold the Anvil. While not strictly necessary, I find this setup more convenient than having to hold the Anvil at the desired depth.

I use temperature mode on the Wand, set to 800 F. I control the heating using the button on the Wand. To avoid any timeouts I start with a 30 second (30 flashes) heat cycle and then power cycle the heater with the button (takes less than a second). I then heat until I hear the click (usually about 55-58 seconds of total heating). As soon as I hear the click I power cycle again using the button. I then heat for exactly 30 seconds (flashes) and then turn the heater off. That technique results in a nice even dark brown ABV from a single draw.

While dialing in this technique I combusted a few times from heating too long after the click. I found the "sweet spot" through trial and error. This proves that the Wand is more than capable of heating the load to "RTL" temperatures.

FWIW - of all of the induction heaters that I dialed in with the Anvil the Wand takes the longest to produce the desired results. The $99 UFO Induction heater takes the least time (about 50 seconds total heating time). I speculate that the faster heating from the UFO is due to its smaller diameter hole, which brings the coils closer to the Anvil's oven. It does prove that even a cheap DV induction heater has enough power to RTL with the Anvil. However, since none of the "cheap" heaters I've used have replaceable batteries they will eventually be unusable because of worn out batteries.

Momor

Do any of you use triple or quadruple jet torch lighter with great results on their Anvil.
I would like to buy a smaller lighter that my Ronx double jet for on the go.
With the Ronx I use the double jet setting with the bottom one pointed right at the thermal battery. I just change le length of the flammes depending on the bowl I use and the quantity of gas remaining in the tank (less fuel in the tank -> bigger flammes). With those 2 flammes I manage to stay under 30s of heating time and ride the line (my ronx isn't able to make the anvil click under 40s with the single torch).
I think I could also get a lighter roast and stay under 30s of heating just buy lowering the torches power.

My_50p_worth

UK people, if you’ve ordered anything from Vestratto recently how was the packaging for stealth?

I want to make an order but last time the parcel had an itemised list of contents attached to the outside, which cause me a lot of hassle :lol:

I gave away my anvil after getting a TA but now I want to purchase another Anvil to complement it, just wondering whether to set up a temporary postage address or not

@Momor a small dual flame torch with the jets angled to make a single flame works great with the Anvil

NoAlarm

Est-ce que l'un d'entre vous utilise un briquet torche à triple ou quadruple jet avec d'excellents résultats sur son enclume.
Je voudrais acheter un briquet plus petit que mon double jet Ronx pour mes déplacements.
Avec le Ronx, j'utilise le réglage du double jet avec celui du bas dirigé vers la batterie thermique. Je change juste la longueur des flammes en fonction de la douille que j'utilise et de la quantité de gaz restant dans le réservoir (moins de carburant dans le réservoir -> flammes plus grosses). Avec ces 2 flammes j'arrive à rester en dessous de 30s de temps de chauffe et à rouler sur la ligne (mon ronx n'arrive pas à faire claquer l'enclume en dessous de 40s avec la seule torche).
Je pense que je pourrais aussi obtenir un rôti plus léger et rester sous 30 secondes de chauffage en achetant simplement en abaissant la puissance des torches.
J'ai un Vector Arsenal 2 torches , il est parfait pour les déplacements. Bien plus petit que le Ronx mais très efficace. Je te le recommande !

NoAlarm,
Reactions: Momor

yogie

UK people, if you’ve ordered anything from Vestratto recently how was the packaging for stealth?

I want to make an order but last time the parcel had an itemised list of contents attached to the outside, which cause me a lot of hassle :lol:

I gave away my anvil after getting a TA but now I want to purchase another Anvil to complement it, just wondering whether to set up a temporary postage address or not

@Momor a small dual flame torch with the jets angled to make a single flame works great with the Anvil
Saw you question and reached out to them because I have a similar concern, but in the States. Here is what they said:

We ship in a plain brown box. However, the shipping label describes the product as is for eg “Anvil Integrated Stem”, 8mm USA Kit etc.

Further, the label and packing list clearly states “VESTRATTO” on it. Generally speaking if they google Vestratto, they will certainly know that we are manufacturers of Aromatherapy Devices & tools.

Regretfully, we are bound by Canadian Customs to describe the contents as is. The inconsistent description of contents may cause the package to be returned or set aside.

Is there another address we can ship it to on your behalf to ensure that you will receive it discreetly.

Thank you for your interest in The Anvil.

TonyGazelle

Vestratto packaging to me in the US was surprisingly indiscreet. I live where cannabis is legal but one of my first thoughts upon it's arrival was about people who were not so fortunate.

It's actually something I meant to reach out to vestratto about months ago but never did. Taking the opportunity to do so here while this discussion is taking place

@Admin at Vestratto

Top Bottom