Anvil by Vestratto

stonedmallone

For those of you who purchased two units in the same order please use the second colour selection box."|

My Jonesing just went into hyperdrive!! Choices are: Silver, Black, Blue and....Purple (complete with a left nut) which requires 2-3 weeks extra delivery time.

i got that email as well. i wanted a purple heat shield but didn’t want the extra 2 week wait time. Figure i can get a heat shield later when the founders and pre orders are taken care of.

I want purple as well and might get when it comes out.
president obama youre welcome GIF

hoyo77

I honestly dont know if the Anvil can be made any better, i do like the new features of the new one coming out. The removable mouth piece and heat shield will make it easier for third party accessory makers to come up with some interesting add-ons for the Anvil. I would love to see a stem with a turbo cooler insert. Not really concerned about an induction heater. i dont think an induction heater would do an Anvil justice especially with the different heating zones, but i know i will get proven wrong. Anxiously waiting on the new anvil to ship.

Duba

Accessory Maker
The @Vestratto Sunday posts are very interesting and passionate!
John makes a considerable effort to communicate and does so with great relevance and consistency.

With the little hindsight we have today, and before all of this goes back to the drawing board, I feel like saying that some reactions here have been disappointing and inappropriate towards the Vestratto company, which seems to be working hard to offer a high-end and innovative vaporizer to consumers (sometimes a little envious, a little capricious, and always in too much of a rush).
We have been several of the founders owners to say here and elsewhere that this vape is amazing and that John should be given time to launch his final product.
Finally, releasing a small series first (in his name and not through a distributor) and improving the product based on feedback from the 1st users is a sensible and relevant approach even if it was difficult to understand for some people.
I also noticed that no founders user complained about the product or the exchanges with John, a serious credit!

The imminent success of his technology has awakened the competition (Dynavap), which I find, since the last few years, rather seek to create a "mainstream" vape by reducing the risk of combustion by weakening the heat retention (if we compare the old and new tip and cap).
Vestratto has a shot ahead (Or two if they are working on a bigger bowl:love:!)

What I hope now is that everyone finds their favorite color without human sacrifice...

DocNicksche

Hi!

... Unfortunately I came too late to the party and missed the opportunity to get a founders edition! :cry:
I read this whole thread, but I'm not going to comment on "the drama part"... I just want to say that I think vestratto is doing a great job and that it is very honorable of them to offer the user's edition for free to all you early adaptors (and I'm bloody jealous I missed out on this :doh:

Also, I really appreciate John taking the time to write his "Sunday post" to keep all of us informed. That's just great of him and, imo, this shows how passionate he is about his product and the community! Thanks, John!

Believe me, I can't wait to get my anvil too! I really am looking forward to get my hands on one! This thing seems to be just what I was looking for!

RedZep

The @Vestratto Sunday posts are very interesting and passionate!
John makes a considerable effort to communicate and does so with great relevance and consistency.

With the little hindsight we have today, and before all of this goes back to the drawing board, I feel like saying that some reactions here have been disappointing and inappropriate towards the Vestratto company, which seems to be working hard to offer a high-end and innovative vaporizer to consumers (sometimes a little envious, a little capricious, and always in too much of a rush).
We have been several of the founders owners to say here and elsewhere that this vape is amazing and that John should be given time to launch his final product.
Finally, releasing a small series first (in his name and not through a distributor) and improving the product based on feedback from the 1st users is a sensible and relevant approach even if it was difficult to understand for some people.
I also noticed that no founders user complained about the product or the exchanges with John, a serious credit!

The imminent success of his technology has awakened the competition (Dynavap), which I find, since the last few years, rather seek to create a "mainstream" vape by reducing the risk of combustion by weakening the heat retention (if we compare the old and new tip and cap).
Vestratto has a shot ahead (Or two if they are working on a bigger bowl:love:!)

What I hope now is that everyone finds their favorite color without human sacrifice...
We have an Anvil Vs Dynavap thread for this discussion of you are interested.

I've lost interest myself. The Anvil is an entirely different beast, and comparison can only be made on a surface level.

RedZep

Hi!

... Unfortunately I came too late to the party and missed the opportunity to get a founders edition! :cry:
I read this whole thread, but I'm not going to comment on "the drama part"... I just want to say that I think vestratto is doing a great job and that it is very honorable of them to offer the user's edition for free to all you early adaptors (and I'm bloody jealous I missed out on this :doh:

Also, I really appreciate John taking the time to write his "Sunday post" to keep all of us informed. That's just great of him and, imo, this shows how passionate he is about his product and the community! Thanks, John!

Believe me, I can't wait to get my anvil too! I really am looking forward to get my hands on one! This thing seems to be just what I was looking for!
I would say pull the trigger when you can. I've used it daily since it arrived, and it still blows me away. It's one of those vapes you will always have a space in your line up for.

It dominates the reach test for me. So many times I think "why even wait for the FP to heat up".

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
.03g is my mode load at the moment and I prefer to use the large herb chamber, to keep the pack very loose. It's more prone to uneven extraction in the half chamber even though it is only lightly tamped in. My findings anyway.
I keep the load under 0.07 in the large chamber too.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Hey guys just got some picture of the new magnetic oven as well as the very 1st user edition!!!
Check it out if you havent already

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
Hey guys just got some picture of the new magnetic oven as well as the very 1st user edition!!!
Check it out if you havent already

Great pictures, the blue heatshield looks awesome :tup:

Comes the user edition already with the new magnetic oven?

Top Bottom