Anvil by Vestratto

ConvectCode1

I heard there's a 0.2g bowl in the works. That seems a little scary. Does anyone else know about this?
In the works. I think it will be an aftermarket part maybe? That’s a huge bowl. I’ll let you know how insane it is, I should have one coming soon to try. No way anybody can clear that thing in one breath. It’s damn near impossible to do it with the .1 bowl. lol. And I definitely use an ELEV8 Glass Gallery drop down 14-14 adapter with the Anvil. It keeps the hot device away from my face and if abs when reclaim comes out the mouthpiece it just gets in the drop down adapter. I think you can even use it to catch reclaim if you’re into that. It was like $17. I also like the Passthrough adapter from VGoodieZ. Pull a plug to clear the bong instead of the Anvil.

Last edited:

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
In the works. I think it will be an aftermarket part maybe? That’s a huge bowl. I’ll let you know how insane it is, I should have one coming soon to try. No way anybody can clear that thing in one breath. It’s damn near impossible to do it with the .1 bowl. lol. And I definitely use an ELEV8 Glass Gallery drop down 14-14 adapter with the Anvil. It keeps the hot device away from my face and if abs when reclaim comes out the mouthpiece it just gets in the drop down adapter. I think you can even use it to catch reclaim if you’re into that. It was like $17. I also like the Passthrough adapter from VGoodieZ. Pull a plug to clear the bong instead of the Anvil.
Yes it should be an accessory in the near future! It's definitely going to be tough killing that in one hit but i think we can do it, with a lightly packed chamber and full open airflow i think it can be done. I am going to go live once i get it and try to do it on stream, i will make sure its my 1st hit live so we all get a surprise hahahahaha.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Basically this: Drop down adapter. Depending on the glass blower it’ll look different but they all do the same thing. Extend the vapor path.

edit: and it gives you a bit of space for your vape.
That’s the main reason I use drop downs is cleanliness. Dry ash catchers work great too. You can see it working it’s magic here.
24571-CC8-55-CE-439-C-9-C99-8-B6-DD7-DBFC10.jpg

Last edited:

RedZep

That’s the main reason I use drop downs is cleanliness. Dry ash catchers work great too. You can see it working it’s magic here.
Do dry ash catchers keep your rig cleaner than wet ash catchers?

Also, which is superior at this task, drop down, or ash catcher?

My rigs are always filthy. Time for me to invest in something like this.

ConvectCode1

Exactly. Keeps the main chamber etc nice and clean..mine gets dirty. Right now I’m lining up two large, a helix and a half bowl and knocking them down one after the other in a round of 2. That seems to be just the correct amount before inducing vomiting while getting pass out stoned at the same time. Been perfecting this since 12/28/21. Has to be at least Indica dominant strains…..the airflow and spiral trap etc on the User’s Kit is going to be insane.

coolbreeze

Do dry ash catchers keep your rig cleaner than wet ash catchers?

My rigs are always filthy. Time for me to invest in something like this.
1. Probably not, but wet ones with percs add some resistance.
2. Ash/reclaim catchers should catch more, but dropdowns work as well and can be less tippy on smaller pieces

ConvectCode1

Ash catcher for the anvil? I guess. A dry one maybe. I go with a drop down adapter then a Passthrough adapter. No disruption of airflow like a lot of ash catchers that have percolators etc. plus, there’s no ash to even catch. Bit it works I suppose.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I use drop downs mostly. They are usually lighter and less tippy. I think using it wet it would get pretty gross defeating the purpose a bit. You kind of want an even coating of honey to trap all the stuff you don’t want in your piece. It’s the same principle behind the way John is marketing his “Fly Trap”. I’m also a firm believer of using cranberry extract and sour salt ( citric acid) to further keep my piece clean.

In the picture above that’s an ash catcher dry. It just works on that piece so I use it.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: Planck

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Good info--I've been cleaning mine. Do you think this will matter/work if you're only catching reclaim?
You still have to clean it. Probably more often with the Anvil. I think it will help you. You should notice being able to go longer between cleaning your piece. I clean my piece all the time but will only clean my drop down 1-2 times per month.

Top Bottom