Anvil by Vestratto

nicknobody

Long shot but anyone know if tue 420 green is coming back? I’d like to wait for that color if there is a chance.
It was for sale recently again. You just missed it.

Last I checked the heat shield was not in stock alone but available in the full kit.

Edit: yep buy a full anvil and 420 green is an option

axdx69

Do you notice a difference in how fast or slow the vhb heats the coppercore oven specifically? Just picked one up off the exchange and am wondering if I should’ve gotten the duracore/thermocore for an IH. If you’re saying it works the same with all ovens then I won’t worry about it. I’d appreciate anyone else’s feedback on this as well
I own all 3 ovens, heat up time was the same. The major difference is the heat retention is more consistent with the added mass of the thermocore oven, for a nice even roast on the material.

AndyO

I'm very impressed with the thermocore after a while. Coupled with the XL bowl, extraction is really great and the bowl is hard to finish:D... the power is still there, with the added bonus of longer retention, a longer session or even denser vapor.
MTL or DL, it sends me where i want to go, or even a little further. Can't wait to use it with the Forge.
IMG-20240203-223419-206.jpg
IMG-20240203-140348.jpg

Apologies for the dunce question, but what's the wooden piece on the end here? Is that just a storage thing over the oven?

Did your wood & case come from Labet Komp? (Just ordered the Anvil this week, and was blown away by how sexy yours is!)

AndyO,

Duba

Accessory Maker
Apologies for the dunce question, but what's the wooden piece on the end here? Is that just a storage thing over the oven?
as the maker Azzwwoodcustoms says, "The Anvil Sheath is a storage and debowling solution rolled into one!".
It's a good complement to the wooden sleeve.
I also like to store it in the leather case, as the magnet is very powerful and snags any metal that passes through its radius.
you can find them here :
https://www.azzwoodcustoms.co.uk/vestratto/anvil-sheaths/anvil-sheathsleeve-combo

Did your wood & case come from Labet Komp? (Just ordered the Anvil this week, and was blown away by how sexy yours is!)
Oh. That's embarrassing!
:ninja: no worry...i can help you for a storage for your Anvil (pm or via my website)

AndyO

as the maker Azzwwoodcustoms says, "The Anvil Sheath is a storage and debowling solution rolled into one!".
It's a good complement to the wooden sleeve.
I also like to store it in the leather case, as the magnet is very powerful and snags any metal that passes through its radius.
you can find them here :
https://www.azzwoodcustoms.co.uk/vestratto/anvil-sheaths/anvil-sheathsleeve-combo

:ninja: no worry...i can help you for a storage for your Anvil (pm or via my website)

That's excellent mate, I really like the look of those wooden sheaths! Probably not enough to spend that much and ship it around the globe though :(

I do expect I'll be buying one of your heat shields soon ;)

Duba

Accessory Maker
That's excellent mate, I really like the look of those wooden sheaths! Probably not enough to spend that much and ship it around the globe though :(

I do expect I'll be buying one of your heat shields soon ;)
heu...the wooden heatshields are also made by Azzwoodcustoms (even if i have some on my website, thay come from him). I can help you for the leather stuffs if needed;)

bobothevaper

I have a torch and I don't mind, but I also have a Wand and a Thermocore oven so I wondered how people use it with the Wand?

I have that adapter and the silicone wrap. Obviously the adapter is too small but the silicone is not.

Do I leave that bit on? How deep do you guys insert it? Does the temps on the wand matter?

Cheers. Lovely vape this anvil.

bobothevaper,

David Root

I drop the Anvil in the wand with it setting on something that won't burn, like a plate. Most anything.
It does not matter which way the wand is facing, up or down, I get click about one minute,

I have a nice little brown donut on my kitchen table.

David

btka

I am using my wand with the screen downwards, one time I had problems to take the thermocore out of the wand screen showing upwards…

btka,
Sorry if this topic has been discussed already...could I ask you, Wand and Thermocore possessor, how many heat cycle are you able to do with fully charged battery?thanks guys

salentoreggaesea91,

btka

Thanks. What does it sit on then?

As seen in image Turn the wand so the screen shows down (if you have the thermocore, otherwise, if you have dura core or other head the you can do not need to turn the wand) put it on a plate (I would look for a thicker plate, so heat will not harm it)… put the anvil inside wand the front of anvil rests on plate…(hands free 😉).. I am using 800f, I let blink the wand some time say 20 times then turn it on again and wait for the click or clicks, then enjoy…
The temp on wand is always same I think, when you turn it up it only heats longer when you turn it down it heats shorter…

Last edited:

David Root

I have put a paper towel under the Anvil when its in the wand. No harm. No fire....
I read it clicks around 350*f. Combustion takes place 450 * ish.
I now set it on the cloth place mat . No problems, it just gets warm.
I tried a spacer under the Anvil to adjust the height. It works best with nothing.
Yes, the wand is only on for time its on. Power is the same no matter how long you set it.

As the batteries die, it takes a little longer.

David

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I hadn’t used my Anvil for a long time, months? probably, I also in that time got a ThermoCore oven, I tried it a few times but never really experimented with it until just the other day. I grabbed a little torch and sat down and heated the oven like I always used to and this happened…

If you watch the video I heat it like I’ve alway heated the DuraCore, I then take the device away from the heat and take a few draws, after the second or third draw the device clicks again… after 2 or 3 more draws I notice the taste of smell and stop and open the device and some smoke wafted up into my face.

Took me a minute to realise I had to heat the device differently and since then no issues, it just threw me for six when it happened again and again and again.

bobothevaper

So I went through the box and found that the bangers actually work as a cup for the anville.

If you look at the two pics (you can swipe) you can see that I still need to build a support system as the bottom will stick out far.

Nevertheless it works, it heats the thing right up to the line and gives big massive clouds and it is very satisfying.

Comfortably Numb

I hadn’t used my Anvil for a long time, months? probably, I also in that time got a ThermoCore oven, I tried it a few times but never really experimented with it until just the other day. I grabbed a little torch and sat down and heated the oven like I always used to and this happened…

If you watch the video I heat it like I’ve alway heated the DuraCore, I then take the device away from the heat and take a few draws, after the second or third draw the device clicks again… after 2 or 3 more draws I notice the taste of smell and stop and open the device and some smoke wafted up into my face.

Took me a minute to realise I had to heat the device differently and since then no issues, it just threw me for six when it happened again and again and again.
I am still learning how to heat the new oven....its completely diff from the old ones....

Comfortably Numb,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom