Another "help me choose" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikaaner

So I'm looking to get something like an e-cig or pen vape or something along those lines. I am looking for something to use specifically with almost shatter quality QWISO that I make myself since the east coast makes getting concentrate HARD.

I was hoping for something that I could load once and get a bunch of uses out of not, like an e-cig. I don't mean like 10 hits, I was thinking something like a cartridge I could fill and go a few days/weeks before refilling. This all started when I stumbled upon the Gentleman's Ambassador kit, which I know now gets terrible reviews. I was looking at the Cera, which looks nifty, but like I'll need to reload it a bunch, as well as the Persei. The Cloud also looked nifty, but I was reading that they are unreliable. Are these good choices? Any other recommendations? I'd honestly really like to get something super tiny like a proper e-cig, but I'd take a larger unit that fits my other requirements over a smaller, crappier one.

Also, I'm not after the densest clouds. I want something reliable that won't require reloading every time I want to take a quick puff. I was using an MFLB for my QWISO with great success until it got confiscated by the police, and before that I was using a Wispr until it broke. Both these were moderate to mild vapor producers, which I actually enjoyed to some degree because of how easy it made metering my high. Anyway, thanks for the replies!

Afrikaaner,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Sounds like you want a Cera ... it seems to be the Cadillac of portable oil vapes right now (although that's just IMHO based on what I've gathered here ... I've only tried the Persei personally, and since I primarily am a flower guy I pretty much just stick to my HMK Ti Curve for concentrates)

The Cloud is a better vape for flowers, although can be used quite successfully, and some members quite like it, for concentrates. (It's load for every hit though ...)

The Persei has new cartridges/attachments as well, so maybe these would be a good option and worth looking at (Hercules?). (My Persei I had problems with it leaking ... probably more user error than anything, but it was just too finicky)

JCat,

Afrikaaner

Does the Cera require frequent reloads? It looked like it would leak with something like my oil where it will flow very slowly over time.

Also, I have been considering switching to glycerin based extracts. Would I want a liquid attachment or an oil attachment? (for the Cera specifically or whatever cartridges the Persei takes)

Actually, after looking at the price differences and bajillion options available for the Persei, I'm really really liking how that looks.

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. Three posts merged.

Afrikaaner,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom