Another future Extreme owner ...

Sullymon

Sully
Hey everyone? nice to meet you all! Thought I'd start a new post since I am new to the site, new to vaping, and I just bought a new Extreme that should be here soon (couple days). I've read some of the other posts, which is one of the factors that went into choosing the Extreme. Can't wait till it gets here!

Right now I presently own a Vapir 5.0, and I've been using it now for the past few months. It's the fist vape I've ever owned. It?s not the best vape out there, for this I know ... but for now (for a few days anyhow) it's what I'm using. It works good ... nice thick vapor and all ... but it has some major issues as some of you may know. First off, it is very loud and obnoxious, it leaks around the seams and "herb" drawer, it's casing is all plastic. The things I like about it are: it's a little more on the portable side (being "hand-held"), it does produce decent vapors, and it heats up very fast.

I hope the Extreme is the ?upgrade? I think/hope it is. I've used a few other vapes, but nothing on the "higher end" bracket. I prefer digital control and mostly use the whip - I'm not as crazy about the bags although they do work well. The Extreme seems to have great features and much better built than my cheesy Vapir. I'm curious if any of you have used both and how they would compare head to head. I'd like to hear some feedback. Before a ramble on too much ... crap, too late!

Anywho ... I'll post up when I get the new Extreme and give my review as well.

Sullymon,

VaporKing

Welcome to FC Sullymon.

I have never tried the Vapir 5.0 but i do have an Extreme and i love it. It seems very well built and give a nice vapor cloud. I usually let mine warm up for about 7 minutes or so. Its probably not as portable as your Vapir but as an "at home vaporizer" i think you made an excellent choice. If i were you, i'd be counting down the days.

VaporKing,

Sullymon

Sully
You got that right , I am counting down the days ....
I just fired up the Vapir, boy is it loud. I'm still gonna hang on to it since it is a more portable unit. When I bought the Vapir I thought of it as a 'starter' vape in hopes of upgrading in the future (a year or so)

... Trouble is I am so sold on vaping I no longer desire to burn up, I now realize how crucial it is for me to invest in something that works better, cleaner, quieter, and more efficiantly. After all it's something I use on a daily basis, so why f*ck around? Like you said, an 'at-home' unit, which is where I usually vape up.

... Man I can't freakin wait to fire it up ....

How long does it take to get up to temp? You say 7 min to completely warm up, but does it get up to temp setting faster?

Sullymon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Sullymon said:
You got that right , I am counting down the days ....
I just fired up the Vapir, boy is it loud. I'm still gonna hang on to it since it is a more portable unit. When I bought the Vapir I thought of it as a 'starter' vape in hopes of upgrading in the future (a year or so)

... Trouble is I am so sold on vaping I no longer desire to burn up, I now realize how crucial it is for me to invest in something that works better, cleaner, quieter, and more efficiantly. After all it's something I use on a daily basis, so why f*ck around? Like you said, an 'at-home' unit, which is where I usually vape up.

... Man I can't freakin wait to fire it up ....

How long does it take to get up to temp? You say 7 min to completely warm up, but does it get up to temp setting faster?
give it a solid 15 or 20 minutes at a higher temp than you would vape at...good warm up...if you have the one that goes to 250C then the ideal temp to vape dank budz is at 220C or lower...however you want....test shit out...go to 225 go to 230 and tell yourself what you think!!!!!111!!! its fun :brow:

Hennessy1414,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
welcome Sullymon...I'm looking forward to reading your first post while blazed off the E!

stickstones,
Sullymon, I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase. I purchased the Extreme earlier in the year and it's been nice.

On a side note, where do you live in upstate New York? I grew up in a small town between Rochester and Syracuse. I now live in Florida and it took about six days for it to arrive at my door. I would think you'd get yours in a couple days less time.

Medivape,

Sullymon

Sully
Thanks Medvape- I thought I might come today, so tomorrow I should get it. The Extreme I bought off eBay was shipped from Wyoming, MI on Saturday via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days). Hopefully I'll be very busy tomorrow evening getting aquainted with my shiney new friend. I have 4 different strains I'd like to test out on it, all this years outdoor.

Also, I live near Albany right now- but I did go to college out in Utica and lived in New Hartford for a few years. I know some of the surrounding areas as well.

Peaceout-

Sullymon,

Sullymon

Sully
Just got it in the mail about 30 min ago ... had to tell you guys. Already fired it up and vaped up one bowl ... ripped as hell! This thing rocks! I knew it would blow away my Vapir One (goes without saying, just had to reiterate). I can see this will be a fine friendship ... the new Extreme and I. I'll give a thorough review after I get aquanted better. It goes up to 260C ... must be version 3.0?

Sullymon,

max

Out to lunch
Glad you like it. Not a surprise that you rate it a little above the Vapir. :lol:

It goes up to 260C ... must be version 3.0?
If anyone buys a new Extreme at this point and doesn't get version 3, it'll probably be a buy from a brick and mortar headshop that doesn't sell a lot of Extremes. I think all the on-line sellers have already sold all their version 2 editions.

max,
Top Bottom