For Sale Another Expensive Custom DYNAVAP Package

Mono Loco

Hi, all!

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised that nobody nibbled on my earlier Package offering ... 'twas no bargain, nor is this one!
It is, however, a convenient time-saver, perhaps (?) *** Shhhh ... don't tell my wife, but I'd consider payment "installments" from established FC members on the Dynavap thread (something I'd never do on Reddit!) ***

I merely shuffled things around a bit. This Package swaps another "M" vaporizer for the previous glass stem and extra tip/cap, and removed the anodizing kit. It's all NEW shtuff, unused. It includes:

1) a Nanuk # 903 small black case with DYNAVAP logo w/customizable foam.
I removed a bunch of the scored foam cubes to accommodate the Alpine 2020 I.H. (see pic), but left the rest of the foam intact for custom custom configurations (Alpine charger?, Dnyavap(s)?, stash? ... whatever you want). I saved the foam I pulled out and will include that, too.

2) an ALPINE 2020 Induction Heater, complete - unused ... the wood top is even glued on (LOL)! ....tested with an empty Vapcap to confirm not D.O.A., and fully charged already. All OEM packing included. I'll include (4) little poly stick-on "bumpers" (feet) that the manufacturer SHOULD have included. They will be loose, not "installed", so you can opt. to not put them on if you prefer to risk scratching both the unit and whatever surface you rest the IH on ... such an oversight IMHO.

3) a pair of virgin Dynavap "M"s ... (1) 2019 and (1) 2020 ....they'll need cleaning, due to potential oil and metal shavings from the manufacturing machining ... includes "user manual" cards and ... ooo-boy ... a sticker! I have (3) Virgin 19Ms from which you can choose ...one is engraved with "For A Friend", one has a looser (easier to remove) tip, and one has a tighter tip ... I'm not sure it the tip-fit variance is due to the tip's O.D., or the body's I.D ... or both! ANYWAY, take your pick of which one you want and I'll send that one.

4) (2) Dynavap Slim Stashes, one Padauk and one African Mahogany (engraved "Celebrate Freedom")

5) (2) Eagle brand single flame torches - black color
6) a 10-pack of small S.S. screens to use as an alternative to Dynavap's CCD
7) (5) clear plastic "3-dram" vials with snap-on lids ... (for flower, but also work nicely as AA battery protectors)
8) a Dynacoil
9) a Fat Mouthpiece

Price = $350.00 ... US Postal Priority Shipping included to cont. USA only.
(I'll ship it internationally if you pay for the shipping).

If you want it, it is already packed and will go out the day after I gets paid! If you don't want it, that's fine ... cuz' I still want it anyway!

Feel free to bust my chops for asking too much ... but be original, please, as I've already heard lots of bitching on Reddit (LOL) and would appreciate some new criticism.

Pair-of-Ms.jpg

Kit-FC.jpg

Case.jpg

Case-Closed.jpg

Keep safe - Keep COOL !!!

~ Scott

edit: added info. about the 19M

Last edited:
Top Bottom