Angus Enhanced

Raeffnix

Hey, anybody has any updates from lcv. (Lacentralevapeur.com)
I am still waiting for shipping of the angus enhanced.
Anybody knows if Mike is sending them out regulary?
Thanks
Nothing so far, I emailed them last week Thursday and they said they hadn't received them yet and apologized for the delay. Emailing Mike to see if he has any information on the ones heading to lcv would be a great idea, if anyone does, please keep us posted :)

EDIT: I decided to shoot him a quick email, will let you know what I hear

Last edited:

Raeffnix

Reply from Mike (great customer support by the way):

Hello,

The package for LaCentraleVapeur is on the process of the custom clearance. i am sorry for keeping you waiting. LaCentraleVapeur will process the order shipping once they get the package soon.

So hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer ;)

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
I have had my AE for a couple months now. It will stay in rotation with the ball vapes that aren’t portable. It is a beast thru water. It’s the only way I use it. Always with dosing caps so it stays clean. I have never gone past the second temperature setting cause this thing can pump out the steam!
Usually get around 10 sessions with fully charged batteries. That depends on how much the boost mode is used. It really doesn’t get hot in the hand at all.
Kudos to anyone that uses this thing at max temp. I can not imagine what that would be like, but I know it would surely be awesome.
The plastic battery covers allow quick changes and fit really good. They can be squeaky if you hold it by the covers so don’t do that.
I like it a lot. Very good vape with lotsa extras and good price point.

kokolokokolokon

The plastic battery covers allow quick changes and fit really good. They can be squeaky if you hold it by the covers so don’t do that.
Dis you try to charge the device with the usbc port? I do it with a fast charger and i find it very comfortable (and fast :D)

kokolokokolokon,

sickmanfraud

No. I always have batteries in the charger ready to go. I still use my OG Angus and keep paired batteries ready for each. Good to know usb is quick and easy.

I am a drop off topic here, but I thought it was not good for the batteries to be kept on a charger longer than necessary?

sickmanfraud,

Testuser1283

Dosing capsules and 100x 4mm balls are already here. :D Is there a way to clean the ruby balls inside? Because i dont want do lose flavour over the time.
Dont like my mighty since i have a desktop ball vape. The flavour is not good for me and it made me cough at 180°. So after i got the angus i will clean the mighty inside and hope it tastes better than before. But i think i will like the angus :sherlock:

Testuser1283,

imor jones

I am also waiting for my parcel from lcv.
I got 10€ back from them today. I dont know why. Maybe there will be missing sth in the parcel from my order.
I am very curious about the dosing capsules. I did not order them, because i thought, that they are included.
But anyway.
The venty (and the mighty) are the only vapes in which i use capsules. Here i dont feel a big difference with and without. In none other vape i liked them. Not in the tinymight, not in the angus og, not in the alp (airvape legacy pro). In those the performance is much less good with the capsules in my opinion.
But i like the look from those of the AE a lot. I will have to try. But lets see what the people are saying about them

I guess my AE will arrive on thursday. I got notification from dhl. But before lcv was always dpd.

imor jones,
Reactions: Raeffnix

Raeffnix

Where are you guys situated? Am in Germany and the shipping hasn't updated since Friday evening (I know there were a few public holidays in between). I also only had the choice to pick Colissimo for shipping which I've never used before

Raeffnix,
Reactions: Nebelmann

imor jones

I am in germany too. I think my dhl shipping Information is not from lcv. I think its something else i ordered.
When i go on their website the shipping also isnt updated since 16.5

imor jones,
Reactions: Nebelmann

kokolokokolokon

Where are you guys situated? Am in Germany and the shipping hasn't updated since Friday evening (I know there were a few public holidays in between). I also only had the choice to pick Colissimo for shipping which I've never used before
Talking with LCV they told me is a customs problem. The same with the yllih. Looks like the french customs have retained the yllvape products a lot

kokolokokolokon,

Raeffnix

They have arrived at lcv and they've shipped them out last week, so I would assume they have already cleared customs at that point. At the moment we're waiting for the French postal service (or similar), but the end is in sight :)

Raeffnix

I got shipping notification from dpd. My AE from lcv is going to arrive tomorrow at my place in germany;)
Same, hopefully tomorrow, otherwise on Friday it seems.

I received mine from DHL a few hours ago, I'm in Germany as well. Currently doing burn-offs because it smells a bit, hopefully that changes soon, it's on the 8th cycle right now.
Keep us updated how it develops, will let you know how mine is when it gets here

Raeffnix,
Reactions: imor jones

imor jones

I received mine from DHL a few hours ago, I'm in Germany as well. Currently doing burn-offs because it smells a bit, hopefully that changes soon, it's on the 8th cycle right now.
Yes, keep aus updated about the smell.
I cant remember bad smell from the angus og. But probably there was some...

imor jones,
Top Bottom