Angus Enhanced

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Likely YLL's team won't be ramping up their production of the Angus Enhanced to meet current demand till end of March. Here's a quote from soothingvapours.ca March newsletter. "The delivery of Angus ‘Enhanced’ has been delayed until March month end. At present, YLL are handcrafting these one-by-one so production is slow (they have most of their attention focused on producing the YLL IH 2.0 and BFG Flare atm)."

The folks at YLL had their share of growing pains with the introduction of the Angus and it's unique design. Creating a portable convection ball vape heated by a halogen bulb, powered by two 18650 batteries at a consumer friendly price was no small undertaking. The new 100W Angus Enhanced should benefit greatly from all the knowledge gained from developing the OG Angus and customers feed back.

A newly designed ventilated body, adjustable air flow dial, and far easier to do normal cleaning chores squarely places this unit on the 'to buy' list for me. 2024 is shaping up to be a another good year for vape enthusiast! :tup:
angusenhanced.png

kokolokokolokon

Im trying the new angus enhanced. I need more rime but initial thoughts:
-it conserves the flavor pretty well, and th flavor is great. I think this vape would be a great option for flavor chasers

-It stays way cooler than the first angus with consecutive sessions

-it have better battery life than the first angus

-It is more expensive, 50$ more than the angus initial price. But! The amount of extras is just great. 3 sizes stems, 1 bubbler, 1 wpa, the funel, 2 glass capsules, the case, the screens to add balls to the stems.

-I like a lot the new mouthpiece, super simple and effective. You can even use simple 12mm stems…like some dyna stems

sickmanfraud

My Angus Enhanced wound up being destroyed by customs since they misidentified the Angus as a"vape" for nicotine and you need a special import permit.

Now, I expect a replacement from the upcoming batch.

Have there been any improvements in the second version?

XpeeN

My Angus Enhanced wound up being destroyed by customs since they misidentified the Angus as a"vape" for nicotine and you need a special import permit.

good job customs! Fighting the evil nicotine vape industry that're a threat to our good old cigarettes /s
What a fucking joke

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
In the video below, Lee from Table Top Bong details the Angus Enhanced improvements over the latest 100W Angus. In addition to the five glass stems that come with the AE kit, other third party cooling glass stems and wpa like POTV and Heathy Rips will fit nicely in the 12mm bowl opening.

mr12321

How did you find out, and what was displayed in your shipment progress? Were you shipping to a USA address?

My shipment status was last updated on as “Port of departure - Departure 2024-03-06 20:38”, so hopefully my Angus Enhanced wasn’t intercepted in the same shipment by the same moron.

The IQ of anyone tangentially related to law enforcement in this country is on a rapid decline, likely on average in the 20-40 range.

b4ditude

I take it you're in Australia too? If you end up getting one into the country I'd love to know as I'm looking at the Angus Enhanced

seedy53

i worry that mass production (MP) will ruin this AE because MP quality control is lacking in many factories.

seedy53,
Reactions: simba

kokolokokolokon

Yesterday i was testing how much a full charge last. 11 sessions (5 min cycles) at lvl4 with a used 2x Golisi S30 (this batteries have been used in the wand and the Yllih for a long time).
I started every sessions waiting just a minutes after the previous one, and i have to say this device keep cooler than other devices i tried..., maybe the best in that point considering it accumulates a lot of heat in the balls and the bulb...for real. Maybe someone can find this device have a cheaper feel than the previous version (because the wood) but it is far superior in functionality

I´m preparing a YT video but i have to share more videos here :D

MrBaked.co

Anyone got any idea on shipping times? It says back order so just wondering on a rough ship date.
Like is it 1 month or 6? 🤣

MrBaked.co,
Reactions: seedy53

Pukka

Anyone got any idea on shipping times? It says back order so just wondering on a rough ship date.
Like is it 1 month or 6? 🤣
Without looking at dates on emails (Mike's been great communicating) to confirm, I'll say less than a month. Once I actually have it in hand (PO has it currently) I'll post.

I literally ordered the second CNY ended and had to wait for a device to be made. Otherwise YLL's advertised delivery time's been pretty spot on.

kokolokokolokon

any one used their software update for custom heat setting? please explain, set by step, method for getting the download and how precisely to install it, into the AE unit. please. people are confused and asking on other forums.
I didn´t use it yet because yllvape told me the usb of my angus is not the good one to do it, it is on the way. In the time i have it i will try it (of course, 235C for the lvl5) and i will share how with video/images

seedy53

I didn´t use it yet because yllvape told me the usb of my angus is not the good one to do it, it is on the way. In the time i have it i will try it (of course, 235C for the lvl5) and i will share how with video/images
wonder if others, who have bought and received their units, will have the same issue? can you find out? that may be these users problem, not correct usb. can you help?

Last edited:

MrBaked.co

Without looking at dates on emails (Mike's been great communicating) to confirm, I'll say less than a month. Once I actually have it in hand (PO has it currently) I'll post.

I literally ordered the second CNY ended and had to wait for a device to be made. Otherwise YLL's advertised delivery time's been pretty spot on.

The guy from yllvape got back to me. They are looking to ship the next batch next week. 👍

Top Bottom