Angus DT

Raskolnikov

Now it is my turn to learn something. I can only think of two Halogen portables: the Angus and the Venus Apollo. Surely I have forgotten some?
I like the idea of a halogen log as you referred in your last post. I Emailed to get on the list for a Heat island today. Definitely considering the Angus desktop now too. When I first joined I thought it was crazy the amount of vapes people had but I can see me going down the same route. Anyone know when The Angus desktop is being released?

AssistedLiving

Inquired about availability of Angus DT received reply this morning

Thanks for your interest in our products, our team is working on new design for the Angus DT, the current one is not good, the device gets hot after 30 minutes heating. Please keep an eye on my website or yllvape instagram, i will post once its available.

Thank you

Mike Yllvape

Radwin Bodnic

Also the CC Halo (my favorite) the HighlighTED, Musa, the Herbalizer, and the many DIY halogen logs. I'm sure I am missing some too.
The Home Vaporizer also worth mentioning. It has been around for quite a long time and I believe René had built the last one earlier this year.
Michael and David from Vapman plan to revive this gem in the times to come. And it will probably be made of olive wood. ;)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The Home Vaporizer also worth mentioning. It has been around for quite a long time and I believe René had built the last one earlier this year.
Michael and David from Vapman plan to revive this gem in the times to come. And it will probably be made of olive wood. ;)
Yeah, I had assumed that was the device meant by:
that lamp one

Good call though, better to link than to assume!

Wiggle

Having some trouble adding the picture, but I can type it out.

On the Yllvape IG page under their last post (8/2/2023 - August 8th, 2023), the one with the new completed Induction Heater, in the comments someone asked "How's the development going for the DT?" within their comment. Yllvape (whomever is running their IG account) answered back "Planning to make it with a power bank with 3 replaceable 18650. The AC/DC power supply is not convenient to use and makes it messy".

So there is a small update for you guys, peace

StinKing

Having some trouble adding the picture, but I can type it out.

On the Yllvape IG page under their last post (8/2/2023 - August 8th, 2023), the one with the new completed Induction Heater, in the comments someone asked "How's the development going for the DT?" within their comment. Yllvape (whomever is running their IG account) answered back "Planning to make it with a power bank with 3 replaceable 18650. The AC/DC power supply is not convenient to use and makes it messy".

So there is a small update for you guys, peace
Hmmm, I wonder how long use time that will give. Doesn't seem like it will work like most desktop vapes where you can leave them on for the day and just come by and hit it whenever you decide to.

Probably won't be the best for a at home desktop vape, seeing as there are tons of other options where you can turn it on and safely leave it running all day.

Still interested in the design though. But not sure how much different it will be to my Angus if it can't be kept on all day.

Maschine

Anybody know what happen to the Angus DT? The linked product page is dead and they announced a new portable device?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Anybody know what happen to the Angus DT? The linked product page is dead and they announced a new portable device?
Up the thread a bit is your answer:
Inquired about availability of Angus DT received reply this morning

Thanks for your interest in our products, our team is working on new design for the Angus DT, the current one is not good, the device gets hot after 30 minutes heating. Please keep an eye on my website or yllvape instagram, i will post once its available.

Thank you

Mike Yllvape

And the new portable has a thread here:

Last edited:

seedy53

Up the thread a bit is your answer:

And the new portable has a thread here:
i want to see and follow with the team, if possible, this angus dt development, how can i do that, my man?

seedy53,

lazylathe

Almost there...
i want to see and follow with the team, if possible, this angus dt development, how can i do that, my man?

IG here:

FB here:

Top Bottom