Angus DT

Vinter

"Angus DT is a desktop convection vaporizer, heated by a 100W halogen lamp. Easy to use, and great performance.

• 100W bulb halogen bulb heating element
  • Solid walnut wood shell
  • No any silicone or plastic in air path
  • Full temperature controlling ( box controller):120C–230C
  • AC/DC power adapter
  • Wood water pipe adapter
  • Replaceable bulb, glass beads, chamber"

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was totally picturing a halogen Zenith, but I think you both may be on to something. I could see how that might be popular but probably not my thing.

Yeah y'all were thinking it would be like the G43 style of loading right above the heater? Or maybe it's a separate chamber at least...?

WHAT’S IN THE BOX
  • 1x Angus DT Vaporizer
  • 1x User Manual
  • 1x Mouthpiece Glass Tube
  • 1x AC/DC Adapter
  • 1x Glass Chamber Tube
  • 5x Filter Screens
  • 2x Extra Silicone O Rings

This seems to imply it will be injector style with a glass chamber tube though?? Hmmm maybe not because it has a separate mouthpiece glass tube, yeah I am much less interested in an actual chamber to load within the device itself so hopefully not...

Vinter

NOLOGO

I have been wanting a good desktop vape, as I already have too many portables, and am ready for a mains power unit for when I'm at home. After seeing all the positive reviews of the Angus, and seeing the low 420 prices, I've been tempted to get it, but I'm gonna hold out for the Angus DT.

Looking forward to that clean halogen flavor profile without having to worry about batteries! :rockon:

Top Bottom