Amsterdam trip - Need torch lighter

armani

Professional Stoner
I'm going to Amsterdam this Friday and stay untill Monday.
Im taking my reserve Vapcap M, but since i cant take a torch lighter with me i need to buy one.

Where can i buy one? I will be staying close to "Dam Square" - Please help me my FC brothers/sisters.

armani,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yeah man, ^@Gray Area is right. Loads of options where you're staying. I would get a 3-5€ jet and gift it to a random stranger on your way out. I find little things like that blow people's minds and increase one's travel karma. Last time I flew there, I gave out 3 little tubs with my leftovers to 3 people on my way to the airport and got bumped up on that flight. But now if I'm driving or doing the ferry, I'm going to be selfish and keep that shit! :tup: Have fun @armani like you need me to tell you lol! I'm always jealous of a few days in Amsterdam.

Gray Area

:tup: I usually eat what hash I have left, and leave the green.
I left a VG Coil at the bluebird coffeesshop on my last trip as I didn't have a way of cleaning it before the flight back to the UK (bought it specifically for that purpose... great little vape).

armani

Professional Stoner
Well seeing all the headshops around i feel stupid for asking this question haha.

Weed from a menu here i come.

Thanks for the replies.

Top Bottom