Amsterdam next month;first time as vaper - Where to go?

Hi all,

Really glad I found this forum. I've smoked for a good 7/8+ years for the first 5 years ish this was the usual spliffs, the last 18 months was pure joints thinking this would help my lung health but if anything it got worse and around a month ago started just vaping.

I only have a Pax 2 at the moment which I brought years ago used a couple of times and went back to smoking spliffs. Now I only use my Pax 2 for the last month. I want to get a better desktop vape and I'm visiting dam in March so it's a good chance to find some to try and also get prepared to find the coffeeshops that offer vapes. (it could be the majority it could be niche I don't have a clue?)

I did give this a forum search but the last thread I found was 7 years old.

What coffeeshops in dam are best for people looking to vape?

Somewhere comfy & not too busy where I can try out some good desktop vapes would be lovely; the volcano, dbz and the plenty are what i'm considering so would be sweet to try them and any others you recommend.

Thanks

Last edited:

gratefulabe

I don't know if they offer vapes now, but when we went a few years ago, Paradox was one of our favorites. It's near the Anne Frank Haus and is not very touristy, mostly locals hanging out.

blackstone

Green House coffeeshop had Volcanos last time I visited and was busy, Boerejongens was used for a Channel 4 UK documentary where they had a Volcano.
There is a thread on here that might help you finding De Verdampfer units in coffeeshops: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/a-vapers-vacation-to-amsterdam.20085/
The city and coffeeshops are quietest at evening and night in my experience.

Azarius is the retail sister shop of Vaposhop and they have a premises somewhere and part of their thing used to be allowing serious customers to try a few vape devices in the shop AFAIK.
If you planned to buy something in your budget maybe you could get to try one or two other nice devices at the same time with a visit here!

I did give this a forum search but the last thread I found was 7 years old.
Try search here for Amsterdam, but tick the box that says "Search titles only".
A lot more came up for me that way.
Enjoy, you are lucky! Stick with the vapes!

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
cool I've never actually been to Barneys as Ive always been lead to believe the biggest names have the lesser quality weed for price ratio. But for a volcano I'd definitely try them out!

Let's see what other coffeeshop recommendations come in

You can plan on paying top dollar for most cannabis you find in Amsterdam unless you find a coffeeshop in the more residential areas. Rent a bike and go for a ride to get to them if that's possible for you and you have time. Quality is not terrible, just not necessarily 5 Star depending on what you choose.

wow just looked at the Barneys website they've got a volcano on every dam table! I assume they supply the bags needed? I have no clue how to use a volcano

They supply bags and hook you up with alcohol swabs to sterilize things. I'm sure you can watch a YouTube video or ask for help on the Volcano. The trickiest part is if it is an older setup, you don't want to forget the screen after you've sucked down a few balloons.

this forum and others on the server will have up to date info. https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/index.php
there might be a thread on vapes in fact. Seems like good weed is very expensive nowadays there but at least you can get reports on the ground
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=131 an all time fav
Cheers pal, tbf I don’t go dam just for the weed it’s triple what I pay in the UK and no better quality; it’s just a nice city break where weed happens to be legal so ain’t got to worry about picking up there or bringing with me

DazVapesNow,

Gray Area

The Bluebird has Volcanoes on pretty much every table too. They certainly seem to be the popular one for coffee shops...

Nice I can't wait now to go find some volcanoes at least, I'll bring my pax with me for vaping at the hotel/out and about.

Hopefully amsterdam stays corona virus free lol

DazVapesNow,
Reactions: C No Ego

snamuh

ghost
Amsterdam is an amazing place! Have fun!

I went to Serbiri for cbd weed, and Dampkring to smoke and use regular weed. I only went in the shops once though.

There are shops with glass everywhere, i dont remember who had vapes.

snamuh,
Top Bottom