Am I Being Paranoid?

cawshook

Solod out.
So ever since i started vaping, I started noticing the blue veins under my eyes being more pronounced. Anyone else have this problem?

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
You're right. Bulging varicose veins under the eyes is more common than I thought. It's something I never really noticed on people. I doubt it's related to vaping though.

Didn't mean any disrespect, cawshook. I really do have hypochondriac tendencies at times.

cawshook

Solod out.
None taken Hoof. :)
Thanks Smokum, it seems there might be a correlation between vaping and the blue veins becoming more pronounced. If I had to guess (and im not a doctor at all), its the vapor drying out my sinuses. I drink a shit load of water when vaping, so I try to stay hydrated. Im not sure whats going on, but its not going to stop me from vaping lol.

cawshook,
Reactions: Seren

Chill Dude

You're right. Bulging varicose veins under the eyes is more common than I thought. It's something I never really noticed on people. I doubt it's related to vaping though.

Didn't mean any disrespect, cawshook. I really do have hypochondriac tendencies at times.

Me too. That's why hypochondriacs should never look up symptoms on the internet, as this will result in endless worry and you being convinced you have some life threatening condition LOL. Just don't do it!!! LOL..

cawshook

Solod out.
LOL, figured Id ask the pharmacy some help. I went there, asked the employee, she starts giving me all these different creams that I have to use on my face. Im like OK. So I take these 4-5 bottles, go to the cash register. Total is 110$, Im like thank you, but no thank you. Haha fucking thieves.
I need to find a cheaper option. Ill look more into it online for something maybe natural. I heard placing teabags on ur eyes helps. Not sure where I heard it from or if its true, but Ill look more into it and other options.

djonkoman

I just looked into the mirror, and no, I don't see veins under my eyes(eventhough I do have very pronounced veins on my hands and arms, and if it's hot on my feet and legs too)
I do permanently have walls under my eyes though(don't knoow if that's the correct term for it, I mean those blue/purple areas under your eyes usually caused by lack of sleep)
and if I'm high, I don't get red eyes, but the walls under my eyes become even more pronounced.

so when I'm high people think I'm sleepy/tired, while in highschool my classmates always thought I was stoned during class since I had massive walls due to having to get out of bed early.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Are they even an issue? Or are they just bothering you visually? I bet its related to blood flow somehow. When you vape your blood pressure drops SLIGHTLY and your heart rate rises SLIGHTLY.

Try asking your primary care doctor.

darkrom,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
my whole life I've had blue/purple under my eyes, doctor always told me, im just skin and bones so it shows more. never thought id read about it on FC

KidFated.,

Denver912

I'm not sure but I think mmj affects pressures in the eyes for glaucoma. Maybe it is helping it not get worse? Smoke more, no? That's what I prescribe. Or just rub some hemorid cream under ur eyes to help. I remember reading that somewhere.

Denver912,

cawshook

Solod out.
I just searched the haemorrhoid cream cure. Its more for puffiness under the eyes. Its more the veins Im having issues with.

cawshook,
Reactions: Snappo

Denver912

Oh damn. I searched a bit and everything I found pointed to laser treatment, surgery, or injections. That's sucks man.

Denver912,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
If you can, after herbing, take your blood pressure to see if it's risen. Blood pressure goes down for many, but up for some. Raised BP could swell capillaries/veins under the eyes to become more visible.

cawshook

Solod out.
I drink a shit load of fluids when im vaping. Close to 5 liters in a matter of 2-3 hours.
@Snappo Marijuana definitely does give me slightly higher BP initially, but in a matter of minutes my BP becomes low.

cawshook,

cawshook

Solod out.
Why? That's 21 8oz cups of water in 2 to 3 hours. You could be setting yourself up for getting a bad case of hyponatremia. Why do that?
i might be exagerating a bit. Maybe 15 8oz glasses in 2.5 hours. I use a Da Vinci. Its hits are pretty harsh

cawshook,
Top Bottom