Alternatives to Nibbler XL

I recently purchased an "aqua bubbler" off of dhgate, and have been fairly pleased with my purchase. It doesn't look as nice as a nibbler G, Dr Dabber, or Varpor Bros percolator, but it's a lot nicer than a plain KISS cart or globe, and cost me next to nothing. I'm thinking of getting a Pinnacle Water Tool knockoff to see if I can make it work with my Hercules, but I figured someone on FC has tried to skimp on their w9 rig in the beginning as well. Any ideas on a decent, cheap alternative to the nibbler XL (again, not trying to achieve the same quality, just trying to cool/filter enough to get a decent hit) for use with my Hercules?

For instance, like the Pinnacle Water Tool, could I use this honey straw, or this one?

shenzen23

I recently purchased an "aqua bubbler" off of dhgate, and have been fairly pleased with my purchase. It doesn't look as nice as a nibbler G, Dr Dabber, or Varpor Bros percolator, but it's a lot nicer than a plain KISS cart or globe, and cost me next to nothing. I'm thinking of getting a Pinnacle Water Tool knockoff to see if I can make it work with my Hercules, but I figured someone on FC has tried to skimp on their w9 rig in the beginning as well. Any ideas on a decent, cheap alternative to the nibbler XL (again, not trying to achieve the same quality, just trying to cool/filter enough to get a decent hit) for use with my Hercules?

For instance, like the Pinnacle Water Tool, could I use this honey straw, or this one?
@ragnorokk ever figure something out on this? I'm in same boat, but not finding much that works on Herc outside of Nibbler XL.

shenzen23,

Fightingteam

You can use 5/16" tubing (the same size that comes with the Extreme Q) which seals on the standard herc mouth piece and fits in any male 18mm stem. I've only tried this with PVC tubing and it works fine.

Fightingteam,
Top Bottom