Alternative to MFLB?

eyesofgood

Are there any portable vaporizers that provide the same vibrant, uplifting, focused high that the MFLB always seems to gives? I've only tried a couple vaporizers outside of the MFLB and neither game me the feeling and vibe I got from the LB. I don't want stoned or couchlok. I know the type of weed matters but still, the LB gives me a high for some reason that the ones I've tried can't imitate.

eyesofgood,

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Sounds like you've got your technique down pretty good with the MFLB so you get the exact results you're looking for. I would think a vape that does low temps well is what you want. I'm not the most knowledgeable about all the different vapes out there, hopefully one of the many more experienced members will help me out with this one ;)

I'll do a little digging and get back to you with a few suggestions though :)

Derrrpp,

eyesofgood

Sounds like you've got your technique down pretty good with the MFLB so you get the exact results you're looking for. I would think a vape that does low temps well is what you want. I'm not the most knowledgeable about all the different vapes out there, hopefully one of the many more experienced members will help me out with this one ;)

I'll do a little digging and get back to you with a few suggestions though :)

Ok I love the Box but any suggestions appretiated

eyesofgood,

max

Out to lunch
Are there any portable vaporizers that provide the same vibrant, uplifting, focused high that the MFLB always seems to gives?
Always? If so, I'm surprised and I'd agree that you seem to be getting consistently agreeable results from a model that can be hard to manage on a consistent basis. I do think it's important to point out that pretty much any vape is capable of doing the trick for you. It'll just be easier with some and harder with others. Vaporization is really a pretty simple process. The type of effect you get is mostly determined by temp, vapor density, and delivery method (to some extent).
I've only tried a couple vaporizers outside of the MFLB and neither game me the feeling and vibe I got from the LB.
It would help to list those, as well as some idea of the type of vape you're looking for, as far as features, etc., and what kind of temp you prefer. You won't get any solid info based just on your description of the high you're getting. I've used the MF quite a bit, but it's certainly never given me a distinct type of effect, and I'd say it's quite capable of producing a stoned or couchlock state.

eyesofgood

I've tried a Vapor Genie and I don't know the other... it was a friends late at night in a car and I didn't ask but I remember it wasn't the same effect as the LB.

eyesofgood,

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
OK, back with suggestions! As I said before, I think you would want a vape that does low temps well in order to get that uplifting feeling without the couchlock "stoned" feeling (you want more THC, less "other cannabinoids", hence the lower temp). Now, I've done some digging and have come up with three vapes you might want to consider looking into. I do not own any of these, however all three of them seem to have pretty good reviews here at FC.

Inhalater INH05: This one has a temp range starting at 302 degrees F, with a linear graduation up to the mid-400's. Each increment (from 1-9) is ~20 degrees, and I believe you can do half-increments for even greater temp control. Check out the thread for this one here.

Ascent by DaVinci: This one looks pretty cool, it has a digital display for complete user-controlled temperature variation. You can even program custom temp cycles I believe. Temp range is from 0-430 degrees F. Check out this thread here.

Indica: This one's pretty neat in that it looks like a Zippo lighter. The five temperature variations on it start fairly low, at 340 F, and continue up at 358, 376, 394, and 412 F. You can find this thread here.

Hope this helps! :)

Derrrpp,

zor

FWIW, I've found a nice spread of effects using the Pax, low temps and short pulls vs higher temps and deeper, more robust pulls. That said, the MFLB, Palm 2.0, and Pax are the only portable flower vapes that I own, but I've used a fair number of others and I agree with max, they all seem to be capable.

zor,
Top Bottom