All things automotive

Caligula

Maximus
Anyone into this at all?

I figured at lease some of you would be serious gear-heads, and given that this is my other life passion, I wanted see who else shared my sickness... err... hobby.

Now, I don't want to turn this into any type of flame war, so I'm not looking to stir up any animosity between Ford and Chevy or imports vs Domestics, Harleys (or Range Rovers) vs crotch rockets, or even lowriders vs... whatever those "stance" guys call themselves. It's alllll gravy my friend!

Anyhoo... if you have stories, vids, pics, whatever... post it up! I know all auto guys (and gals) take pride in different aspects of their respective vehicle, so if its got wheels, treads, propellers, or jets lets see it!

Ill start off with the only video I have access to at the moment. This was taken about 7-8 months ago at a dyno tuning session. I've added some stuff and gotten more power since then (I ran out of fueling on the dyno) but I think I'm still a tad under the 400AWHP mark. Not too bad considering I've only got 2.3 liters of displacement to work with and an all wheel drive drivetrain eating up ~30% of the power between the engine and what gets put down @ the pavement.

And no, neither person in the car is me.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I love to work on my cars. Just did the timing belt, water pump and a whole slew of other maintenance work to my 04 Tacoma to get ready for the snowboarding season.

I used to be an import car guy ... I've owned a 92 integra gsr, 92 civic si, 91 eagle talon tsi and an 02 wrx. All of them were pretty modded some more than others. I miss my cars ... I'd like to get an early 90s Honda again some day.

MileHighLife,
Reactions: Caligula
Top Bottom