All Glass Airway Vapor Bong. rips like a BEASTT (buddha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Nice video, that sure rips!

Like your exhale tube...does it go to a filter(carbon, dryer sheets,) ?

I love all glass, but i know that for a lot of people, that setup wouldn't make it long, lol...I like it though.

When i vapor bong solo, i like to use a 2-3" section of whip between my EQ and bong...makes a nice short path, and with the my tube being all gong, the small whip between it and the EQ doesn't make much difference.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Cloud954

Purpl3_Haz3 said:

I love all glass, but i know that for a lot of people, that setup wouldn't make it long, lol...I like it though.

When i vapor bong solo, i like to use a 2-3" section of whip between my EQ and bong...makes a nice short path, and with the my tube being all gong, the small whip between it and the EQ doesn't make much difference.

I used to use a small whip but this is just as easy i find.

My tube actually goes straight out the window. My brother hates when the house smells like dankity.

Cloud954,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Cloud954 said:
Purpl3_Haz3 said:

I used to use a small whip but this is just as easy i find.

My tube actually goes straight out the window. My brother hates when the house smells like dankity.

I hear ya on the oh so dank aromas that we all love, and many don't...I'm in a basement, so i have a small wndow fan in my tiny basement window, and I just shoot for that general direction...lol

I may have to try a 100% glass path, and see how it is, cause that looks cool. And i don't have people running around my place, kids, or ignorant friends, so i won't have to worry too much about anything breaking.

Purpl3_Haz3,

reece

Is it truly all glass. 100% glass vapor path. No metal screen? So far, many claim this but none that I know of actually delivers.

reece,

Cloud954

reece said:
Is it truly all glass. 100% glass vapor path. No metal screen? So far, many claim this but none that I know of actually delivers.
wow your so right.. my design uses one similar to the vapexhale with a sandwich of screens and they boast all glass pathway, so i never even considered it..as part of the airway...... back to the drawing board shouldnt be too hard...

Cloud954,

reece

I have a Glass Vape and and Vapocane. I removed the metal screen from both and replaced it with a glass bead. It works perfectly with the Glass Vape but it isn't the right size for the Vapocane. I just have to go and find the right size but it hasn't been a priority. I'm not really familiar with Da Buddha, but maybe something similar would work?

reece,

Cloud954

reece said:
I have a Glass Vape and and Vapocane. I removed the metal screen from both and replaced it with a glass bead. It works perfectly with the Glass Vape but it isn't the right size for the Vapocane. I just have to go and find the right size but it hasn't been a priority. I'm not really familiar with Da Buddha, but maybe something similar would work?

thanks for the idea should definitley be able to make something like that work

Cloud954,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom