Aliens Creating Portal in Japan?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
It looks like a Stargate in the beginning, then things get very blurry. It almost looked like a wildfire at one point. Now I know how they got Crowley's name on Supernatural. :) Crowley's beliefs sound crazy.

Vicki,

Nosferatu

I think the government is getting us ready for a disclosure on this subject, that's why there are so many alien invasion movies lately and stuff like Prometheus. It sounds silly but there is a lot of factual evidence that another species has been here and is still observing Earth for some reason. There are even organizations like Norml with all the evidence gathered together in one place trying to make it public and bring change. But of course it's still being denied. Also a lot of other countries are releasing videos and footage and basically slowly disclosing we are not alone, look it up its true, even the Vatican just said its ok to believe in aliens. I know it sounds so dumb but i think this is really happening right now, or at least the phenomena is being misinterpreted as aliens, but either way government or aliens we need to disclose the new technology propelling these "UFO's'.

Nosferatu,

djonkoman

that would be great, one of my deepest wishes has always been to have a conversation with an alien. I think I would even be ok with getting probed if I could have a conversation afterwards and they told me about who and what is out there.

edit: watched most of the video now(about 8 minutes), but this could just be some weird plasa effects. still interesting, but doesn't have to be a UFO at all. and just when I was thinking about HAARP, the guy in the video mentioned that too. I used to consider HAARP as just a crazy conspiracytheory, but when I watched a documentary about tesla, who has interested me for a long time, I reconsodered my stance and I now think a lot of the claims about HAARP are very plausible.
would like to see another camera pointed at the sky, to see if any plasma-effects are visible in the atmospere

djonkoman,

stonedwarman

I got paid to kill people.
Totally wish aliens would come to planet earth. Mean aliens that want our resources. That would force everyone to unite for once.

stonedwarman,

elevation

They are planning a trip to the hollow earth in August..With 100 qualified people on a boat. You can even watch it for a small fee! I will look it up and post the link here if anyone is interested.

dannkk

Totally wish aliens would come to planet earth. Mean aliens that want our resources. That would force everyone to unite for once.

You like Reagan, huh?

I don't think they're aliens...I think they're from here, just like us.

dannkk,

Nosferatu

I don't see any proof of aliens in this video or any other video though, always unclear or fake.

Nosferatu,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
What about a hollow earth ? :tinfoil:

good point..

if anyone isn't up to speed on hollow earth stuff watch this UFOTV vid:

I would love to journey to the hollow earth, anyone want to go on a journey of a lifetime?
I am so obsessed with this stuff lately that I can't stop thinking about it and the hidden utopia of "heaven" that we are all meant to find. When I am old and have the $, I am setting on a conquest to live forever

goody8504

I used to be big into conspiracy stuff until I realized most of the stuff we're told from people in the alternative media (David Icke, Alex Jones, Graham Hancock, David Wilcock, etc.) is no more true than what we're told by the mainstream media. Both the mainstream and alternative media are meant to distract us from real issues. By focusing on aliens, UFOs, the new world order, the vatican and jesuits we ignore the real problems that are happening right in front of us.

I'm not trying to be a negative Nancy here. I'm simply trying to say that we should question everything we see coming out of the alternative media because chances are there's an ulterior motive behind it.

Nosferatu

I used to be big into conspiracy stuff until I realized most of the stuff we're told from people in the alternative media (David Icke, Alex Jones, Graham Hancock, David Wilcock, etc.) is no more true than what we're told by the mainstream media. Both the mainstream and alternative media are meant to distract us from real issues. By focusing on aliens, UFOs, the new world order, the vatican and jesuits we ignore the real problems that are happening right in front of us.

I'm not trying to be a negative Nancy here. I'm simply trying to say that we should question everything we see coming out of the alternative media because chances are there's an ulterior motive behind it.

I agree completely, it's mostly garbage and propaganda to distract you. If I see a conspiracy that seems plausible I immediately just search it being debunked. You usually see why then move on, because these conspiracies are designed to grab your attention because hey are usually similar to real world things, that's why its so confusing.

Nosferatu,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Agreed that discerning what's actually real is very confusing. On the other hand I don't believe that Alex Jones and the like are CIA operatives on a distraction mission. I regard his kind as "citizen journalists" rather than the much maligned "conspiracy theorists" - a phrase designed to create ridicule. For example, the level of attention that InfoWars places on GMO's and Monsanto is quite admirable and the more you learn about the topic the more alarming you realize the situation actually is.

It is interesting that along with all of this - the topic of the thread - the TV series "Ancient Aliens" is running and popular. I watch it sometimes on Netflix, especially when I'm high. And with that it is an interesting concept that we're being readied by the government for this awakening.

On the other hand, I remember in the mid 1970's when we were in recession and gas prices were getting higher and there were lines at the gas stations for gas - at the same time there was a great interest in UFO's and the book "Chariots of the Gods" was very popular. Seems like interest in UFOs seems to grow in popularity with a bad economy. It's one way in which we look up for an answer to our problems.

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
sure, i plan to ship everywhere ... should be able to just drop them into the hole, eh?

Although i wonder what the postage charge will be.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: Lo

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
If it fits it ships and now, with the hole, the aliens should get their paraphernalia by the time they wake up a half hour before they go to sleep - or do they?

jeffp,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i can program some Roombas to carry the packages to the hole and nudge them over the edge.

Hippie Dickie,
Top Bottom