AirVape Legacy Pro

wobbygong

I got my AVLP on Monday. ( I live in Australia and it took about 2-3 weeks to get here, which isn't too bad.)

I use the Mighty screen hack which keeps it tidier inside and a little easier to empty as well. It's a great little vape and I've used it heaps in the last couple of days. I'm using it now. Currently my preferred method is direct draw at about 225C and up. All good.

The only fly in the ointment is the mouth piece. I think I must have got the old one. It works and it's not loose, but it takes bugger all to push it out. It fell off and I lost it today. I found it again, it was on the bedroom floor. But given my ability to lose stuff it there's a good chance that eventually I'll lose it for good. As a temporary fix I wrapped a strip of paper around the outside of the silicone seal to pack it out slightly and stuffed all that in there. It made it a bit better, I can pick it up by the MP now and there's less chance of it coming out and getting lost.

I have read that it's possible to order a tighter fitting MP from them. When Christmas is over I might get a new MP along with some dosing caps.

Anyway, time to repack the beast.

Lennyyyyy

Ordered dosing caps 18 December
Shipped notification mail arrived yesterday
I hope they will arrive in Italy next week

Lennyyyyy,

Sue Narmy

These shipping posts should really be in a separate thread as they offer nothing to this thread….just a thought?

And your post offers nothing to this thread either…..

If people are discussing orders then it’s still about the company so what is wrong with that????

warren0728

UPDATE on the piece of cotton stuck in my legacy pro ...

I was able to get the cotton out!

I first ran a couple of sessions (like doing the original turn-offs) ... I figured the cotton had resin on it and I hoped warming things up would help loosen the resin grip.

I removed the little gold side screen and gasket (along with the battery and glass tube) and used a curved syringe to push iso into the side hole. I pushed a little in at first and let it sit for a couple of minutes and then pushed more iso in after that. it will spill some and also drains out of the hole leading to the glass tube so keep a lot of paper towels handy! I also pushed iso in from the glass tube hole.

I then used a pic tool (one of buds pick tools from back in the day) that I bent the tip up on and used that to grab hold of the cotton and after a while of messing around I finally retrieved the cotton! I let it dry for a couple of hours before I put the battery back in and fired it up ... and now it works great!

here is the curved syringe I used and the problem piece of cotton!

syringe.jpg

NOTE: airvape customer service suggested I use tiny tweezers used for crafting and I think that would work if you used them as soon as the cotton comes off the q-tip ... however since I messed with a bunch before it was shoved too far up in the unit to grab with tiny tweezers.

Deano

Just ordered my Legacy Pro and dosing capsules. Can't wait to give this thing a try.

I bought a crafty+ during black Friday but the battery life was terrible. Love the vape, quality of vapor, but the slow heat up times and battery life was a deal breaker.

Kaptan

If people are discussing orders then it’s still about the company so what is wrong with that????
Sue, the problem is people come to this thread to find information pertaining to this particular vape. If everyone posts about their shipping of capsules, it will clutter the thread with a bunch of useless posts. This is nothing new and additional shipping threads have been created in the past to avoid this. As you can see, the last 2 pages of this thread are mostly about ordering capsules, shipping, and time received. Again, this adds nothing to the progression of this thread.

JustAnotherCritic

I get where you're coming from, but this is a big thread with 89 pages so there's a lot of people here, and people have been waiting for the dosing caps for months and months now so I understand the excitement over shipping. It will die down soon enough and we'll be discussing the actual caps once they start arriving. It's a big release for those of us who have been waiting those months.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Shipping threads are a very common and popular feature of this forum. It is really nice for the large device threads especially. Although given most of the posts here, this thread should probably renamed to "Airvape Dosing Caps."

MagnumMafia05

I wasn't going pay $52 for 6 capsules and a WPA, So i just went with the capsules unfortunately and even then i didnt want to pay for those but I haven't use my ALP since October!

Anyone have feedback on how the WPA is and how the ALP performs with a bong. I remember one person Few months back but anyone else? Anyone have problems with it shutting off while using a water piece?

MagnumMafia05,

SpreesTrip6

I wasn't going pay $52 for 6 capsules and a WPA, So i just went with the capsules unfortunately and even then i didnt want to pay for those but I haven't use my ALP since October!

Anyone have feedback on how the WPA is and how the ALP performs with a bong. I remember one person Few months back but anyone else? Anyone have problems with it shutting off while using a water piece?
What is stopping you from using it?

I don't have the WPA yet, as I ordered it with the capsules.. however, I used the whip and 18mm elbow from my Arizer EQ to use it through my bong. I was pretty impressed by the performance, I was able to take much longer draws without burning my throat. No issues with it turning off unexpectedly. Seems like it's meant to turn off after 60 sec of inactivity in On Demand, which is how I use it.

SpreesTrip6,

Deano

I ordered the Legacy Pro and dosing capsules yesterday and just received a shipping notification in the US. Looks like it's coming from NY.

Deano,
  • Wow
Reactions: Okla68

SpreesTrip6

I ordered the Legacy Pro and dosing capsules yesterday and just received a shipping notification in the US. Looks like it's coming from NY.
Nice. They must have started fullfilling the most recent orders and are working their way backwards. I ordered Saturday and nadda.

SpreesTrip6,
Reactions: SkyBucket

Complexity

I thought I was going to have to wait until way later to get the capsules but as soon as they put them back on the site I ordered them yesterday and I received a label created update. Who knows when they're actually going to take it to USPS.

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hi,

There is no conspiracy or preferred country:) We go through the whole list. What you need to understand here is those parcel companies are jam-packed during the holiday season, even if we do everything in time; when it comes to fulfilling from a warehouse, things can go unexpectedly as, at this time of the year, they deal with 8-10x the normal orders. So please just wait a few days; all capsules will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Happy vaping:)

Complexity

So glad to hear! Can't wait to give them a go when I'm out and about. It'll make my sessions far more discreet, adding more security to my daily grind!

Also wouldn't mind for at home. If I happen to change my mind about a session I began earlier and want to dive more into type 1 flower and save the type 2 or 3 for later I can easily switch out capsules instead of having to dump out and potentially waste product.
Same for out and about. Got too stoned? Well here's a type 3 session to even out the effects.
Gonna be so useful to me so glad Airvape has been listening to the community because the Airvape Legacy Pro is my only daily vape!

Can't say enough about it, just love how it delivers!

bigheaded1

I noticed a few people posted pics of cases they put their AVP in. I got a pretty nice storage box from Stori, it is uh pretty damn big. But it holds my AVP + Flower Mill Mini + Dozr (lil' scoop) and it had 6 smell proof pods that can hold 7g each. It also has 6 tubes for prerolls, dunno the dimensions but I'm betting the capsules just release would fit nicely in them. And I keep a few alcohol wipe packets and a cleaning brush in it. Also comes with a dry-erase marker so you can write what's in the pods. My Roomie has a nose like a bloodhound and can confirm she cannot smell anything. Also with the top on nobody would ever guess it's a weed box lol. The AVP just barely fits in it at an angle, but it doesn't move around so that's a good thing.

box-open.jpg

For anyone with more money (it's $159 on sale right now lol) than sense, and wants something bigger I love mine. Here's a pic with the top off.

Okla68

Also about temps and vape time, I'm seeing a lot of people say really high temps for 2 minutes. Am I the only one that does 360f'ish 10-minute sessions? I'm about to go try an uber high temp super short session for the 1st time to see the difference.
I do 10 minute sessions at 420F with flower, same for flower Rosin sandwiches as a general rule. The idea is to get medicated. If its a special tasting strain, Ill start with lower temps for the flavor.

Okla68,

vandalizedbythelotus

Also about temps and vape time, I'm seeing a lot of people say really high temps for 2 minutes. Am I the only one that does 360f'ish 10-minute sessions? I'm about to go try an uber high temp super short session for the 1st time to see the difference.
i do sessions at 180C, then bump to max for the last draw when it stops producing vapor at the intial temp.
but i mostly have it ondemand, max temp, basically using it like an unregulated vape (milaana style), letting go of the button as soon as i feel taste.

vandalizedbythelotus,
Top Bottom