AirVape Legacy Pro

Asuwish

Hi Everyone. Does anyone else see vapor or off gassing coming from the chamber when empty and above 365°? It has no scent but not sure if this is normal and harmless? I did about 3 burn offs when i first got it but it never stopped.

Asuwish

Btw - this thing RIIIIPS! It does both session and on-demand modes exceptionally well! The Alp has everything I would've wanted in a FF2 successor and then some. Powerful, clean taste, battery life, removable battery, usb c, easy draw, easy enough clean, sleek high quality design. Nails it all! This is the best overall portable vape I've used to date. Great job Apollo and Customer Service is solid!

gabs021

We need your input to help us develop the next best thing:)

We are planning to make a special edition of the PRO early next year.

What color should we go for:
-Gold (celebrity edition)
- some matt color (discrete)
- Funky rainbow
- White

What future would you like to see there?
Here we try to add some funky-party things like drow until it buzzes or some challenge to make it fun to use.

Throw some ideas, and we will see what can be done;)

Every input is welcome, the best will receive a free special edition!
Round mouthpiece, with a gray matte look, maybe with a repositioned button (but with the round mouthpiece maybe its unecessary moving the button)

seedy53

You like it more than your tm2?

Tis a great vape that's for sure
Tasty and a hard hitter

Matte, white, gold, rainbow for me ....

But I'd really like a nice dark racing green or something the most
i would buy all three, if price was right.
candy-apple: gold, red and green or any color or combination there of. Just paint one demo and fall in love, again.
mouthpiece should modify, i agree.

Last edited:
seedy53,
Reactions: Dr. G

StringTheorista

“But I'd really like a nice dark racing green or something the most”
Agree with this. British racing green, matte finish, maybe a little low-key contrast in the fabric (or tan fabric--racing green and tan/honey leather color is sooooo classic). Gold just feels very cheesy to me, I’m not even a fan of the gold fan detail on the current model

Rounded mouthpiece with a taper consistent with a 10mm joint (think the long mouthpiece of the davinci miqro), made of the same ceramic, would solve many issues. Ergonomics, could hold at whatever angle works individually, and also would make a more stable connection to water pieces. Would fit natively with the bubbler you now sell

Dr. G

Old Resident
- Wood mouth piece in the EU store please

- A case for it. Smell proof and as small as possible. Maybe with room to hold the capsules too

- Regarding color I like it as is. I think you nailed it.

-Nipple stem inside would be a easy, cheap and awesome upgradable option
I really would love a case too! I can imagine one of their cool designs. I would like a case maybe that I can take the battery charger with it. That would be super. Keep my fingers crossed.

Here is a thought...a wood grain? Maybe the lid? Also, I love all the colors discussed.

Nippled stem nice....watch all these diff stems come out now with colored little balls....lol

The green? I am not a fan. I have the Green Legacy the lighter one. Its nice. But, I would prefer something else. I would buy it anyway though do not get me wrong.

Backpack

Make an adapter for the flat mouthpiece that allows us to use third party stems

This would be great— especially if it took dynavap stems like the Fury Edge, POTV One, and (I believe) Xmax v3 Pro do. Instant huge variety of 3rd party stems to use.

@Gary-Airvape as far as color, it's not on your list, but I'd love a dark brown and replace the fabric and faux leather accents with cork or wood veneer.

Otherwise, a matte burgundy or another shade of dark purple would be cool.

Headassvegan

A travel case made specifically for the ALP would be awesome. I have a Ryot packratz small which is nearly a perfect size for the ALP itself and an extra battery. But it is a little thicker than it needs to be and has two zippers which do not allow the case to fully close, therefore making it not fully odor proof which is annoying. If there were a similar case made specifically for the ALP, keeping it small but functional with enough room for an extra battery and some dosing capsules, I would be set.

Puddentain

The replacement for my missing ALP shipped out today. I was hoping for a Saturday delivery, but it looks like Monday will be the day. I will just have to "rough" it with my Mighty + until then! I'm looking forward to a new device and the on-demand function specifically. I will search this thread for some previous answers but I've got a couple specific questions for current users.

1. What accessories do you recommend? For example, what are people's thoughts on Airvape's Water Bong?
2. I've seen some case recommendations (like the Packratz above) and the Firedog, but since I've got some time to kill, are there others that veterans recommend?

This thread and FC have been great to read and I hope to contribute positively going forward.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The POTV v3 pro has a purple version, though it’s very blue in person. I don’t think they have a green one though.
They absolutely do:
I just received the new Emerald Green V3 Pro and must say the green is really nice,
1667280834722-jpg.41727

I installed the mesh filter that came in the concentrate cup into the bottom of the oven (after flattening it with a hammer that also spreads it a bit wider for a nice fit) as I do not use capsules much and like to keep debris from falling into the oven to start with.
On my new 7" donut perc bubbler,
ABV after 1x puff at 220c(max temp),
1667280834735-jpg.41728

Headassvegan

The replacement for my missing ALP shipped out today. I was hoping for a Saturday delivery, but it looks like Monday will be the day. I will just have to "rough" it with my Mighty + until then! I'm looking forward to a new device and the on-demand function specifically. I will search this thread for some previous answers but I've got a couple specific questions for current users.

1. What accessories do you recommend? For example, what are people's thoughts on Airvape's Water Bong?
2. I've seen some case recommendations (like the Packratz above) and the Firedog, but since I've got some time to kill, are there others that veterans recommend?

This thread and FC have been great to read and I hope to contribute positively going forward.
Airvapes water bong is fine. It’s a little awkward to use at times and overall, I’d recommend buying an actual bong. But it’s $30-40, a convenient shape for travel and in a pinch, it does the job.

They absolutely do:
Nice! Hadn’t seen that one. Looks good in green!

Headassvegan,
Reactions: LesPlenty

SonicBacon

I don’t have any pictures on hand, but I have been using the Domino case from Vatra. It is almost perfectly sized for the ALP and has a separate zippered compartment on the back side for extras. My only complaint is that it is a bit thick.

Thumos

We need your input to help us develop the next best thing:)

We are planning to make a special edition of the PRO early next year.

What color should we go for:
-Gold (celebrity edition)
- some matt color (discrete)
- Funky rainbow
- White

What future would you like to see there?
Here we try to add some funky-party things like drow until it buzzes or some challenge to make it fun to use.

Throw some ideas, and we will see what can be done;)

Every input is welcome, the best will receive a free special edition!
Just open up the airflow, however you can. That's the only thing the TM2 has over this vape. I own and use both. I would sell my others if this ALP had the same airflow. In all other ways, the ALP is as good if not better!

Top Bottom