AirVape Legacy Pro

Crescendo

Hi all, I recently bought a water pipe and bought the silicone adapter - https://airvapeusa.com/collections/legacy-accessories/products/bubbler-adapter-for-the-legacy-pro.

I feel like the hole this adapter isn't big enough and restricts quite a bit of air flow. I remember Airvape offering a glass WPA adapter but is no longer being offered. Anyone know any other WPA's for the airpro? Anyone have any advice on how I can make the hole in the current silicone adapter bigger?

Thanks for any help.

Crescendo,

MislavKO

Hi all, I recently bought a water pipe and bought the silicone adapter - https://airvapeusa.com/collections/legacy-accessories/products/bubbler-adapter-for-the-legacy-pro.

I feel like the hole this adapter isn't big enough and restricts quite a bit of air flow. I remember Airvape offering a glass WPA adapter but is no longer being offered. Anyone know any other WPA's for the airpro? Anyone have any advice on how I can make the hole in the current silicone adapter bigger?

Thanks for any help.
I used a 3.2mm drill bit and drilled it out a bit.(you must squeeze the bezzels lightly while drilling so you actually remove some material) Now it is much less restrictive. But if you are using the original Airvape bubbler, it actualy doesn't make much of a difference since it is quite restrictive as well. I use a different bubbler now and it works great 👍 .

MislavKO,
Reactions: seedy53

budski

cantre member
I use a xmax starry 3 ceramic wpa , way bigger airflow. It's a tight fit but the mouthpiece of the alp can be pull out of the silicone grommet, put the grommet on the starry wpa and wiggle/squeeze it back into the alp. It's not real secure but works great. like $10 at vgoodies
53345946929_90c3572ba3_b.jpg

Crescendo

Thanks for
I used a 3.2mm drill bit and drilled it out a bit.(you must squeeze the bezzels lightly while drilling so you actually remove some material) Now it is much less restrictive. But if you are using the original Airvape bubbler, it actualy doesn't make much of a difference since it is quite restrictive as well. I use a different bubbler now and it works great 👍 .
What bubbler are you using to make it work great?

Crescendo,

MislavKO

Thanks for

What bubbler are you using to make it work great?
Bubbler i found on aliexpress a while back (cheap, maybe 20$ or less). I can't find it on site anymore but it is much bigger than the one I got from Airvape, it is about 13 cm long and 3 cm wide, and has 3 "flors" or 3 different sections the vapour goes trough. The main bennefits are that it is much less restrictive, and holds more water (Result: cools more and allows eaven bigget hits and higher temp). So drlling the hole on the silicone WPA made a lot more difference on this one than using the original.
If you are interested in getting something like this, i would actualy recommend getting a bong if you can becaouse it is much easier to celan a bong than a bubbler, and cools the same or better. I switch between the two. While one is dirty, I use the other one 😁😁
Hope this helps

Crescendo

Bubbler i found on aliexpress a while back (cheap, maybe 20$ or less). I can't find it on site anymore but it is much bigger than the one I got from Airvape, it is about 13 cm long and 3 cm wide, and has 3 "flors" or 3 different sections the vapour goes trough. The main bennefits are that it is much less restrictive, and holds more water (Result: cools more and allows eaven bigget hits and higher temp). So drlling the hole on the silicone WPA made a lot more difference on this one than using the original.
If you are interested in getting something like this, i would actualy recommend getting a bong if you can becaouse it is much easier to celan a bong than a bubbler, and cools the same or better. I switch between the two. While one is dirty, I use the other one 😁😁
Hope this helps
Ok so I drilled a huge hole in the silicone wpa and now it stinks of silicone lol. Anyway to get that smell off or does it just come off over time?

Also, anyone know if this whips end is stretchy? https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/starry-water-pipe-adapter If so, it may be perfect for the Airpro

Crescendo,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy

Dr. G

Old Resident
@Gary-Airvape
Gary what is BT? Also, in my humble opinion...this vape is perfect as is...but, the AIRFLOW needs to be fixed. You have major competition happening with the Venty airflow...I would NEVER use the Venty if my ALP had this kind of airflow....I love the taste of the ALP...it is superior for me than anything else...other than the DEFUNCT Firefly...please. The ALP is superb...I love it. I just need more AIRFLOW please...

seedy53

@Gary-Airvape
Gary what is BT? Also, in my humble opinion...this vape is perfect as is...but, the AIRFLOW needs to be fixed. You have major competition happening with the Venty airflow...I would NEVER use the Venty if my ALP had this kind of airflow....I love the taste of the ALP...it is superior for me than anything else...other than the DEFUNCT Firefly...please. The ALP is superb...I love it. I just need more AIRFLOW please...
i think avlp stock airflow is perfect for sipping, if i want more air and vapor, i use modified silicone wpa and a water bong.
to each their own.lol
i would not mind a adjustable airflow though.

seedy53,
Reactions: yohonomo

yohonomo

The ALP is superb...I love it. I just need more AIRFLOW please...

i think avlp stock airflow is perfect for sipping [...] to each their own

I'm with seedy53, the AVLP ist perfect for slow draws / sipping. More airflow "dilutes" the experience in my opinion.

The biggest turnoff for me is cleaning, that's where the AVLP needs to improve (again imo). My TinyMight2 is fantastic in that regard and my daily driver since I got it two months ago. Right now I'm thinking that I won't need another vape ever again, even after the two month honeymoon phase. :D

Dr. G

Old Resident
You could have a dial...for those people that want to sip...I need the airflow because I am a patient...I have no lung power...I am disabled. So, having this feature would benefit people like me...that is my humble point. Perhaps like the Venty a dial can be engineered...

seedy53

shhh! this works
anyone that is looking for a Airvape Legacy Pro discount code? there is a secret 30% off code, i found out about.
it's only good for a few days. hope i don't get into trouble, lol

30% off avlp both models-og black or steampunk se

discount code = Sy588G!

Last edited:

Sue Narmy

Does anyone know of any retailer in the UK who sells the replacement battery door?.
The latch on my one broke.

There’s talk of a V2?. I can’t think of anything that needs improving 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Gary-Airvape Please, please, PLEASE do not change the design of the capsules as they are perfect now.

Sue Narmy,

seedy53

Does anyone know of any retailer in the UK who sells the replacement battery door?.
The latch on my one broke.

There’s talk of a V2?. I can’t think of anything that needs improving 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Gary-Airvape Please, please, PLEASE do not change the design of the capsules as they are perfect now.
if you can't get a new door, tape it down with a little piece of duct tape, it can be used over and over. i did that for a couple of weeks before i got new door. it doesn't get hot and is safe.

Crescendo

Bought a Xmax starry water pipe adapter. After stretching the silicon and messing with it for a good minute or so I was able to get it to fit over the mouthpiece.

The draw is absolutely perfect now.

One issue I'm running into is my AVLP is auto shutting off before the 60 sec auto shut off on session mode. Not sure if the internal timer is defective or what.

I'd also recommend getting a new mouth piece just for the whip because of how hard it was to get it to fit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom