AirVape Legacy Pro

seedy53

Hi all,

I had an issue with my ALVP by stucking a cotton tip into the silicone airpath next to the oven.
Tried to unstuck it with air, a seringe + water but nothing work until I took the cotton apart, piece by piece with a very thin twizzer.
By doing it I scrapped the silicone path pretty deep, I think I even got through it...

Is it still safe for me to vape on this unit ? with scrapped silicon in the airpath and maybe holes that could help the vapor go through my unit ?

Thanks !
use the unit and see if you can use it. if not, if it's screwed contact @Gary-Airvape personally. dm him
NOTE
just saw that the Avlp and Airvape X and Bundles too, on sale for 420 celebration

i read code PRO420 for Avlp-$100 off
also SUPERXSALE for all 3 Airvape X's- $70 off

and a bundle deal too
they just added a bundle deal too. code= 420BUNDLE
og avlp + tooling/cleaning tool + smell proof carry case= $169
Steampunk + the above stuff for $199
also og avlp and the tool, carry case, and dose caps=$199
steampunk bundle as above =$229

Last edited:

Tonyscoop

Do you think there are any codes for accessories only? Like packs of capsules or capsules with tool and case for us who already own an AVLP?

Tonyscoop,
Reactions: seedy53

Tonyscoop

Their website is difficult to navigate. The accessory links do not work right.
Maybe some sort of percentage discount would be great.

Tonyscoop,

seedy53

Their website is difficult to navigate. The accessory links do not work right.
Maybe some sort of percentage discount would be great.
i have issues with their website, too. navigation issues, missing images and links. i thought it was my old browser. try it with ie or firefox

seedy53,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Our 420 deal is on! please spread the message in any form or shape:)
Collections-14.png

420BUNDLE is the code!

420 DEALS!

budski

cantre member
if both of mine with a couple dozen caps and loader weren't going strong I woulda jumped on that deal!
ps caps work great in the tm2

budski,

Dr. G

Old Resident
I took out my ALP today and sat outside and enjoyed it so very much...I was playing with some new vapes for awhile...and came back to ALP again today for awhile. What an amazing vape this is...I love this vape. So, easy to use...great taste and beautiful to look at. Love it.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I took out my ALP today and sat outside and enjoyed it so very much...I was playing with some new vapes for awhile...and came back to ALP again today for awhile. What an amazing vape this is...I love this vape. So, easy to use...great taste and beautiful to look at. Love it.
Been 2 years now with mine and I still love it and use it all the time. Got the capsules recently and they're great. Used it with some nice live hash rosin the other night. It does so much so well! Super versatile.

I have a Solo 3 on order now. Right now I think it's the only vape that could displace the ALP as my top portable. Just worried it's kinda big.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: Dr. G

Andjoe

Been 2 years now with mine and I still love it and use it all the time. Got the capsules recently and they're great. Used it with some nice live hash rosin the other night. It does so much so well! Super versatile.

I have a Solo 3 on order now. Right now I think it's the only vape that could displace the ALP as my top portable. Just worried it's kinda big.
Curious about your comparison. Let us know in this thread when you can.

Dr. G

Old Resident

I have an Arizer 2 and had to put it away...it was making me cough. I noticed that Troy and Jerry did a review a few days ago and they were coughing more than ever...but, they toast their herb. It is also bigger and the shape is completely different. They have improved lots with it though which is a plus. Good luck with yours and enjoy...

I love the capsules as well...but, decided that going raw for me with the ALP is the way to go...I am old school...it gets messy as hell but, I do not mind really. I kinda like the ritual of cleaning it. I love the chamber too where the herb goes...It is clear to see and clean. Great design.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I love the capsules as well...but, decided that going raw for me with the ALP is the way to go...I am old school...it gets messy as hell but, I do not mind really. I kinda like the ritual of cleaning it. I love the chamber too where the herb goes...It is clear to see and clean. Great design.
I agree. Although I love the capsules, I only use those outside the house. If I'm at home and I want to use the ALP I'm definitely loading a normal bowl. It's not a ton better, but it's better. 🙂

I think Troy and Jerry can be heavy handed with vapes as you say. They probably packed the stems too much and the airflow was terrible. You should have a look at Lee's video.

Will do!

Last edited:
TigoleBitties,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Sorry, no. Comparisons do not belong in device threads, they should be done in their own thread.

I agree. Although I love the capsules, I only use those outside the house. If I'm at home and I want to use the ALP I'm definitely loading a normal bowl. It's not a ton better, but it's better. 🙂

I think Troy and Jerry can be heavy handed with vapes as you say. They probably packed the stems too much and the airflow was terrible. You should have a look at Lee's video.

Will do!

See above. Please stick to discussing the AVLP in this thread.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I visited the website today and I had not noticed they have a new travel bag its larger...I love it! I can put all of my ALPS in there...I guess I missed the 420 sale...I should have gone to look. Anyway, how do you all clean your vape outside? What do you clean the material with?

seedy53

I visited the website today and I had not noticed they have a new travel bag its larger...I love it! I can put all of my ALPS in there...I guess I missed the 420 sale...I should have gone to look. Anyway, how do you all clean your vape outside? What do you clean the material with?
only get deal of accessories in avlp bundle deals, still available, but not separate accessories. got to buy an avlp too.

seedy53,
Reactions: Dr. G

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Psst, the 420 bundle still on sale for 24 hours!

Top Bottom