Airvape Enso

jbm

It used to be $800, $400 w/50% discount
Now $420, $210 w/50% discount
So in another 6 months $240, $120 w/50% discount. We got a winner. Need to change company name to Vaporware. :lol:
Nothing new. The same shifting deadlines happened with the Legacy.

jbm,

seedy53

Nothing new. The same shifting deadlines happened with the Legacy.
i rather they produce a winner desktop/portable hybrid vaporizer that is not a under developed or rushed into production vaporizer, like some recent vaporizers: the lobo, the angus, 2-con, the cat, S&B Venty, and older og legacy vap.
i believe airvape is trying to produce a winner without a bunch of bugs and needed fixes. also, this is a very original and totally different type of vap unit for many different market targets. it's something i'm looking forward too

Last edited:

staircase slight of hand

@Gary-Airvape, your site says “The first units shipped to industry professionals and beta testers” this month. Did this actually happen? And if it did, can you share who it was shipped to and if they’re under a press embargo at the moment? I find it kind of strange that y’all are claiming this will ship in the next month but no one seems to have actually tried it.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Im still interested in this, want to purchase a couple desktop units whenever im able to consume again the the new price is cool

Sour Dream,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
yes, it was shipped to testers, one from this forum. And No, I will not tell who.
We had to make a slight change at the last minute, so the expected delivery is the End of April. But this is for the benefit of the user.
We are pushing this as hard as we can, and Yes, we are doing the best we can to launch this on 4/20, as we said.
#AirWait... I know ;)

I'll be eagerly awaiting it as someone who jumped in and loved to test new devices. this checks a few choice functions for me. Hopefully it does indeed deliver. Though I have mostly been happy with my airvape products. I still use my legacy pro on occasion if i want to take things lightly. I typically need a ball vape or a dab rig to handle business these days.

on the other end of things having something i could enjoy hemp and cbd shisha in a healthy vaped manner is heavily something i want, and not something i can find really.

seedy53

I'll be eagerly awaiting it as someone who jumped in and loved to test new devices. this checks a few choice functions for me. Hopefully it does indeed deliver. Though I have mostly been happy with my airvape products. I still use my legacy pro on occasion if i want to take things lightly. I typically need a ball vape or a dab rig to handle business these days.

on the other end of things having something i could enjoy hemp and cbd shisha in a healthy vaped manner is heavily something i want, and not something i can find really.
this enso vaporizer sounds like a manufacture's nightmare to develop successfully.

simba

@weedanwine
Having multiple people able to pull on it simultaneously does make things a lot more complicated.

simba,

seedy53

also seeing the price hasnt changed yet if anyone wants to jump in still lol.
"it appears flower testing and other refinements are still going-on but near the end of the testing period. full production would be the next step, yea! NOTE: airvape says pre-orders come first, before public sales. that makes sense to me. fingers crossed. lol"

seedy53,
Reactions: simba

seedy53

a hookah/shisha is not like any ball vaps.
shisha are meant to be a slow, enjoyable, good tasting product to be consumed over a semi-long time period. how that will translate into a mj flower vap session, will be interesting to see and use.
shisha tobacco has moisture and flavoring add to it. how would you do that to mj flower is a bit of a head scratchier.
if you use plain flower in the bowl, it would vap up quickly like other vaps do.
for me, adding weed oil, concentrates, or thc weed honey and various terps/cannabinoids might be the only way it could be done. However, this will become the next step to making M.J. THC Shisha weed products, a whole new market if it catches on.

also the enso for mj flower and concentrates may be a semi-desktop convection vaporizer only and not mj shisha hookah we will see how they will make it happen.

Last edited:
seedy53,
a hookah/shisha is not like any ball vaps.
shisha are meant to be a slow, enjoyable, good tasting product to be consumed over a semi-long time period. how that will translate into a mj flower vap session, will be interesting to see and use.
shisha tobacco has moisture and flavoring add to it. how would you do that to mj flower is a bit of a head scratchier.
if you use plain flower in the bowl, it would vap up quickly like other vaps do.
for me, adding weed oil, concentrates, or thc weed honey and various terps/cannabinoids might be the only way it could be done. However, this will become the next step to making M.J. THC Shisha weed products, a whole new market if it catches on.

also the enso for mj flower and concentrates may be a semi-desktop convection vaporizer only and not mj shisha hookah we will see how they will make it happen.
I definitely have a sense for the differences and what is all going on. Worked for a notorious vape company that split into 2 business sides with tobacco oriented and cannabis oriented products. So tobacco vaporizes around 392f or 200c essentially (which isnt a half bad cannabis vaping temp). But thats with dry tobacco. The coals typically on a hookah may have surface temps maybe 450c or a bit higher max but i would think ideally 220 c might be a good temperature to shoot for. which i think would be accounted for in testing. So we would have rapid heat of a large chamber to around these temps which again are some ideal temps for cannabis as well. So i get a HUGE bowl to fill right means i can get some intense and big long rips.

the big thoughts would be how long the heat up is. Would it be near instantaneous. Also I've had cbd hemp prepared shisha style which made for an interesting mellow in a traditional hookah. This would be wonderful to vape flavor from herbal non tobacco without the greater risk of burning those stranger substances. I just feel all around there is something here. In some sense creating a housing with an internal injection system for convection cooking of material would be the ideal way it would work maybe with some light conduction.

The market is also somewhat there as i've heard of people getting thrown out and banned from Hookah bars for adding cannabis to the shisha and mixing it in for decades.

If the vapor production and chamber size is sufficient enough for me i think it would be worth it as I have a hard time already dealing with the tedium of needing a dab or ball vape hits to do the job, and those are the least portable of systems to have to drag about.

Now what is really going to be the challenge and worry is cleaning for multi product usage. Resins and such vary from product to product. How much work will it be to get that pure clean first hit.

FrankScum210,
also if it doesnt work out as a portable big bowl burner then oh well. I'll at least hopefully enjoy it for the shisha side of things.

FrankScum210,

seedy53

from what i understand, this ensoshisha is great for hookah style tobacco products. the difficult thing is mj flower alone, also concentrates alone, and various hash products.
also if it doesnt work out as a portable big bowl burner then oh well. I'll at least hopefully enjoy it for the shisha side of things.
well only Gary-Airvape can say for sure

seedy53,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
If so, then why is it even here? Hard pass.

Cannabis use afterthoughts are never good.

(But I do hope I'm wrong 😑)

Last edited:
Bologna,
Reactions: simba

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
if so what?
If it's primarily designed around shisha use.

After thoughts?
When they're trying (obviously desperately) to shoehorn cannabis use functionality.

No soup for you. :lol:
Ha! Exactly! And why I said "hard pass". :brow::tup::peace:

(which also means, time for ME to "Unwatch" thread)

Edit:
Soup+Nazi.jpg

Last edited:
If it's primarily designed around shisha use.

When they're trying (obviously desperately) to shoehorn cannabis use functionality.

Ha! Exactly! And why I said "hard pass". :brow::tup::peace:

(which also means, time for ME to "Unwatch" thread)

Edit:
Soup+Nazi.jpg
I mean what airvape knows best is Cannabis Vapes and this will be the largest chamber i can stuff nugs in so I'm game and bought in either way. I'm just waiting for the shipment confirmations to come. Why not wait for the feedback if it does good on cannabis.

FrankScum210,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I mean what airvape knows best is Cannabis Vapes and this will be the largest chamber i can stuff nugs in so I'm game and bought in either way. I'm just waiting for the shipment confirmations to come. Why not wait for the feedback if it does good on cannabis.
Because I no longer want to receive every notification atm anymore.

Been posting here a few years, I'm well aware of how this she-bang works, thanks!

I can always come back, I'm fickle that way....✌️

4-Aces King-High

Because I no longer want to receive every notification atm anymore.

Been posting here a few years, I'm well aware of how this she-bang works, thanks!

I can always come back, I'm fickle that way....✌️
Any News On the Enso? I’m on preorder page’ chewing at the bit ‘ haha

4-Aces King-High,
  • Haha
Top Bottom